Carousel of Progress has a Fastpass sign up.

Mike Cohen

Ve
Is there ever a line for CoP anyway?
Very, very, very rarely. Usually, you just wait until the current scene is finished for it to rotate and the doors to open. The auditorium is big enough thatbit doesnt reach capacity anymore. I remember when there used to be a big line, back in the day.

Goofyernmost

Ve
Very, very, very rarely. Usually, you just wait until the current scene is finished for it to rotate and the doors to open. The auditorium is big enough thatbit doesnt reach capacity anymore. I remember when there used to be a big line, back in the day.
Even back in the day, a line was never obvious to me. It is a people consumer. Each theater is large enough to hold a lot of people. It loads between each segment. I'm sure there must be a number someplace about how many per hour it can handle, but I think it is quite a few. In the last few years, the number of people going to it, in my experience, which I'll admit is limited, has increased. Like many old rides, it has ups and downs over the years.

Mike Cohen

Even back in the day, a line was never obvious to me. It is a people consumer. Each theater is large enough to hold a lot of people. It loads between each segment. I'm sure there must be a number someplace about how many per hour it can handle, but I think it is quite a few. In the last few years, the number of people going to it, in my experience, which I'll admit is limited, has increased. Like many old rides, it has ups and downs over the years.
It's definitely one of my favorites.

Mike Cohen

Okay, so I just did the math - about 7,200 people can ride CoP an hour!

Goofyernmost

Maybe they're going to update it with a new version of America Sings, then the rush will be on! :)
I'm trying to figure out whether or not you're joking. If you aren't, please...America Sings didn't last in DL and it probably won't in WDW. The only thing that keeps CoP open now is the nostalgic connection and the pressure to keep it there. America Sings, would not have anywhere near that loyalty.

If you're are joking...forget the first paragraph and my reaction will be..."sure"! :rolleyes:

gboiler1

I'm trying to figure out whether or not you're joking. If you aren't, please...America Sings didn't last in DL and it probably won't in WDW. The only thing that keeps CoP open now is the nostalgic connection and the pressure to keep it there. America Sings, would not have anywhere near that loyalty.

If you're are joking...forget the first paragraph and my reaction will be..."sure"! :rolleyes:

Yes, it was a joke...I do remember liking it when I was 13 though. In all honesty though, in the age of bigger & better and cutting edge, an attraction like America Sings isn't cool enough. I'd see if, but I still check out CoP too!

luv

Original Poster
There is only wait for CoP during the busiest times. And even then, a wait of 30 minutes would be unlikely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom