Carousel of Progress 30th Anniversary Pin!!!

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Are they actually shipping the pins off of Ebay? I was under the impression that they werent even available until this saturday morning? I definately dont wont to take half the morning saturday driving over just to find they have all been pre sold...

BeachClubVillas

ClemsonTigger said:
So YOU'RE the one that outbid me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry! :eek: :lol:
I didn't realize it was anyone from this board!'

I paid 31 dollars for it, but I think it's worth every penny. I tried to get one of the $15 buy it now ones, but you guys beat me to it! :lol:

maxime29

Premium Member
Horizons78 said:
Are they actually shipping the pins off of Ebay? I was under the impression that they werent even available until this saturday morning? I definately dont wont to take half the morning saturday driving over just to find they have all been pre sold...
They are all pre-orders on ebay. Mine will be shipped on Monday from what the seller told me.

BeachClubVillas

Horizons78 said:

Mine's being shipped the 16th according to the seller, the day after it comes out. I can't think right now what day of the week that is. It's too early in the morning for that. :hammer:

Slipknot

BeachClubVillas said:
Mine's being shipped the 16th according to the seller, the day after it comes out. I can't think right now what day of the week that is. It's too early in the morning for that. :hammer:

I don't think it'll be shipped on a sunday...

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Got mine - both of them. COP and Space Mountain. Of course you can always count on I-4 to totally screw things up. I got within 15 minutes of 192 going east and hit "the jam". Sat there for close to 45 minutes. I was gonna hook up with Static-X and a couple of others but I didnt make it to the gate by opening.

The COP pin is pretty cool, I think the SM pin is a little lacking - that, and the thing has Stitch on it.....Crimeny! Could we give Stitch a bit of a rest???

BTW - You figure you have to ride the rides that you are buying pins for on any given day so I went on both. The attached pic is from COP. Nice big crowd, theater was more than 3/4 full. Very nice to see. One last note - THE WEATHER IS DEPRESSING!!! Sorry, I had to yell that. :hammer:

Attachments

• cop.JPG
    cop.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 107

TURKEY

NemoRocks said:
Were they selling fast?

Wish I could've gotten up there today....looks like I'll have to order off of Ebay.
Several people went into Expo Hall. I went to Frontierland, I wanted the sleepy Goofy pin that was for sale there too. There was the one guy that was waiting on it to open with me. Might have been Static-X.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom