Carousel of Progress 30th Anniversary Pin!!!

MissM

Sadly, I think this is a get on ebay kind of thing if you didn't already get one. Especially since so many people were pre-selling them and now there's something like 20 more on ebay at the moment. Ebay sales probably took a few hundred alone. There was a lot of buzz about the pin online in a lot of different Disney sites I frequent.

You never know though. Odds are if it didn't sell out on it's release date there could be some lurking for awhile. I went on a lark for a Pal Mickey LE one time and sure enough, they still had some. Everyone online thought they were sold out. Worth checking on and then getting on ebay if they don't have it.
-m

maxime29

Premium Member
Probably very slim, considering it was a limited edition pin. You can certainly wait till then to check, but by then, they may have slowly stopped being sold on ebay.

MasterGracey71

Plenty Left..............

I went to the MK today and there were plenty left at both the Expo Hall and at the Tommorrowland Pin Cart. I wouldn't fork over more than 10.50 just yet.........

wardrobeguy

Hey here's a head's up for anyone going to Magic Kingdom soon..

I'm at WDW now, leaving in the AM, and found the pin today at the Fronteirland pin shop. They had several out on dispaly in the "Theme Parks" section. They are $10.50 each.

After looking at other parks I found out from a friendly cast member at Animal Kingdom on Sunday that the pin is sold exlusively at Magic Kingdom, so if you're looking for them elsewhere in WDW you'll be out of luck. Sunday evening I checked the Expo Hall in MK and they were sold out; they referred me to Frontierland. I didn't have time to check on Sunday night, so when I went today I was glad to find them. After reading this thread over the past week I'd wondered if they'd all be sold out.

Thing is, I'm not even a pin collector! But I really wanted this pin. I have a soft spot for the Carousel of Progress and have never seen any merchandise available in conjunction with it. Now I can understand why people sometimes get freaky about these little tin souvenirs! It was my first pin...and I walked out of Epcot today with an Epcot pin, and Downtown Disney tonight with a mouse ears pin. Sheesh!

Anyway, if you're headed to Magic Kingdom soon, don't bid on an eBay auction just yet. You may be in luck.

OliveMcFly

I recieved mine the other day. I'm so excited to add it to my collection. I guess my next Ebay adventure will be the 20K Pin.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
wardrobeguy said:
Hey here's a head's up for anyone going to Magic Kingdom soon..

I'm at WDW now, leaving in the AM, and found the pin today at the Fronteirland pin shop. They had several out on dispaly in the "Theme Parks" section. They are $10.50 each.

After looking at other parks I found out from a friendly cast member at Animal Kingdom on Sunday that the pin is sold exlusively at Magic Kingdom, so if you're looking for them elsewhere in WDW you'll be out of luck. Sunday evening I checked the Expo Hall in MK and they were sold out; they referred me to Frontierland. I didn't have time to check on Sunday night, so when I went today I was glad to find them. After reading this thread over the past week I'd wondered if they'd all be sold out.

Thing is, I'm not even a pin collector! But I really wanted this pin. I have a soft spot for the Carousel of Progress and have never seen any merchandise available in conjunction with it. Now I can understand why people sometimes get freaky about these little tin souvenirs! It was my first pin...and I walked out of Epcot today with an Epcot pin, and Downtown Disney tonight with a mouse ears pin. Sheesh!

Anyway, if you're headed to Magic Kingdom soon, don't bid on an eBay auction just yet. You may be in luck.
Good news to hear....looks like I won't be ordering off of eBay just yet. Will have to stop by the Frontierland store this Sunday.

Captain Hank

I just sent payment for one off of ebay. I didn't pay too much more than retail for it, so I was happy. I figured that there is no way that there will be any left by May.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom