Carousel of Progress 30th Anniversary Pin!!!

tk421-sw

I'll be there this monday, might have to get one ...or two...

If there are no limits, and people have paypal, i could always do a favor....

MissM

tk421-sw said:
If there are no limits, and people have paypal, i could always do a favor....
LE's are normally limited to two per person. It's being released this saturday, January 15th. Everyone online is talking about it, so expect a quick, quick sell-out Saturday morning.
-m

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Oooo, that would be sooo awesome to have. If I think about it, I'll peruse Ebay and see what they are going for. Too bad they didn't release it a month earlier, when I was there! :lol:

maxime29

Premium Member
I just ordered mine through ebay. Most of the auctions have ended around $26-30. I got mine for $15 via the "buy now" feature. I know there are 2 other auctions with this still, so get them while you can (if you really want the pin). I realize I'm overpaying for it, but I'm picky about what pins I collect. This one is definately going on my lanyard.

rentNdisney

would they be making a special anniversary pin for a ride they are slowly putting to sleep and trying to kill?? Could this pin be the sign i have been waiting for? Will the CoP survive? this pin makes me say yes....right??? **crosses fingers**

rentNdisney said:
would they be making a special anniversary pin for a ride they are slowly putting to sleep and trying to kill?? Could this pin be the sign i have been waiting for? Will the CoP survive? this pin makes me say yes....right??? **crosses fingers**
That is what I wondered myself.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Not that I don't have my fingers crossed as well, but I would not necessarily make that conclusion. Disney is happy to release pins for any event or anniversary. There are also pins commemorating closing of attractions, or even closed "classic" attractions. There have been whole series of these types recently released at DL (as a historical perspective).

With all that said, keep the faith!

BeachClubVillas

Yay! I just won the pin on an ebay auction! I am so excited. I just knew I had to get this pin one way or another.

Hmmm, on second thought, maybe I should have flown myself down there for a weekend to get it. :animwink:

maxime29

Premium Member
Just an FYI, they are still selling an Alien Encounter pin around WDW. I don't think the whole "Pin made, Attraction stays" analogy would work in this instance.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
True - Dreamfinder was on a pin in 2004, and he's been kept locked up backstage for years now.... :mad:

I just realized something as I typed that line.... the new JII is sort of a metaphor - Figment (representing imagination, Disney's foundation and heritage, magic, etc.) keeps wreaking havoc on Dr. Channing (straight-laced, no fun *coughmanagementcough*)... hmmm....

General Grizz

HauntedPirate said:
True - Dreamfinder was on a pin in 2004, and he's been kept locked up backstage for years now.... :mad:

I just realized something as I typed that line.... the new JII is sort of a metaphor - Figment (representing imagination, Disney's foundation and heritage, magic, etc.) keeps wreaking havoc on Dr. Channing (straight-laced, no fun *coughmanagementcough*)... hmmm....
Yeah, but heritage and magic isn't annoying. :lol:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
BeachClubVillas said:
Yay! I just won the pin on an ebay auction! I am so excited. I just knew I had to get this pin one way or another.

Hmmm, on second thought, maybe I should have flown myself down there for a weekend to get it. :animwink:

So YOU'RE the one that outbid me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

maxime29: Just an FYI, they are still selling an Alien Encounter pin around WDW.
Yes, I noticed that one too. When I saw it October, I thought I had made a real find until I noticed it all over...and still plentiful in December.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom