Carousel in UK pavilion.

Figment632

Original Poster
Good I am glad to see people don't like this kind of thing. I have heard some disturbing rumors about WS that invlove a small character intergration like this in most WS pavilions. I hope it doesn't happen!

Figment632

Original Poster
Mary Poppins carousel in the UK - take that, Harry Potter at Universal.

Good this is the same reaction I had I know WS is due to get some love soon but this in not the way. This and the Aladdin spinner and other things like it are not the way.

mcjaco

I actually liked the idea of adding Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. But it would have to be the same as the original, so it won't happen.

Although it'd be cheap, so maybe that would be right up their alley. :lol:

love disney

I don't think there is any space for a carousel, nor do I think I would want to see one there. Now if they could figure out a way to make a Sherlock Holmes dark ride without cutting off walking space, I think that would be cool, but not really sure if it would fit into the overall concept of WS. A Globe theater could fit into the concept, and might be pretty cool as well. I would like to see more attractions associated with countries, as long as they fit and are good ones.

Figment632

Original Poster
I actually liked the idea of adding Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. But it would have to be the same as the original, so it won't happen.

Although it'd be cheap, so maybe that would be right up their alley. :lol:

You and I have debated characters in EC for a long time but this I would sign up for!!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`d like to see one of the dark rides planned in the 80`s, or even the original Crystal Palace hall. But we`ll see neither. Havn`t you heard? We`re skint.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom