News Caribbean Beach Expansion

Bender123

Im happy to see it looks like the Island Marts and FreeStyle machines are staying. They were a great addition to the resort and made each village feel like a self contained resort area, instead of isolated buildings with a ten minute walk to a beverage.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
Looking at the pictures from the remodeled Calypso Trading Post. Nothing screams "Caribbean!!!" like the dull, bland, uninspired modern industrial look... Is there one thing in that store that looks even remotely "Caribbean" now? Oh, the sign behind the cash registers, and a sign over the beverage coolers. I guess that's good enough for today's TDO. :banghead:

Nice but bland is the new trend in Disney resorts now. A shame because you’d think a resort with Caribbean in its name would be fun and adventurous. You know, like a Disney resort?

At least there’ll be lots of Wi-Fi and more places to plug your phone in. Can’t have theming get in the way of that.

Last edited:

build_it

I wonder if in the long term (or medium term), the Trinidad section on the south end will be the next thing to go. Its by itself, and looks like it would be large enough for the next tower they want to plunk down. Maybe not quite as large as the current new tower, but could be pretty significant. Not endorsing, just thinking it looks like an easy target...

ToTBellHop

I wonder if in the long term (or medium term), the Trinidad section on the south end will be the next thing to go. Its by itself, and looks like it would be large enough for the next tower they want to plunk down. Maybe not quite as large as the current new tower, but could be pretty significant. Not endorsing, just thinking it looks like an easy target...
Those will be more desirable once the skyway opens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom