Caption Idea

BrennaRN

Original Poster
Has a thread ever been started where the moderator puts up a picture for the day and members/guests can go in and put a quote or caption for that particular photo? Everyone has such a creative streak that i think it would be fun to do that everyday. Just wanted to see if anyone else thought this was a good idea?
:confused:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
We did do something like that once for a while.

I forgot which thread is was....I think it was the picture of the day thread. :shrug:

It does sound like a lot of fun!

Cmdr_Crimson

Has a thread ever been started where the moderator puts up a picture for the day and members/guests can go in and put a quote or caption for that particular photo? Everyone has such a creative streak that i think it would be fun to do that everyday. Just wanted to see if anyone else thought this was a good idea?
:confused:

It's Called "CAPTION THIS" It's the internet's alternative to Riff upon pictures! Hope this helps.:wave:

Crazy4WDW1

TimmyShayna.jpg

O.k. I'll start. Here's a photo of my son and my friend's daughter at MK in Adventureland.

BrennaRN

Original Poster
Crazy4WDW1 thank you so much for starting it. It has been fun to see what people have put throughout the day! Thanks again!

yankspy

Okay. Here is a very unflattering picture of me in the morning at the Boardwalk. I am not sensitive so do not be shy.:lol:

picture.php

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom