Captain's Grille

kangaand2roos

Original Poster
Has anyone tried the Captain's Grille over at the Yacht Club? Opinions? We were thinking of giving it a try for dinner since we have never been there.

tjkref418

When I stayed at the Yacht Club, I had one lunch and a couple of breakfasts here, it was good solid food in a relaxing and quiet atomosphere.

I would by no means call it a dining destination, but it could serve as a nice mid-day break for Epcot, or a pre park sit down breakfast if you are near the Y&B Club.

I have not tried it for dinner, but my guess is that it would be the same experience

Mukta

Since I usually stay at the Beach Club, this is a nice place to have dinner close to 'home'. The food was good, the service was great and I didn't have to go out in the rain to get there.

Simba's Mom

DS and DDIL went to WDW 2 years ago and ate at many places. They still talk about Captain's Grille as their favorite, even better than California Grill, which is usually a favorite.

disneyny

We went there for dinner last February when we were staying at the Boardwalk Villas. I remember we enjoyed it and I think I had some kind of beef dish with a really good wine sauce that I raved about.

disneyfreak74

ate there june 29th. good service but looked like our waitress just climbed out of bed. mediocre food but the dessert was the best we had on our 8 day trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom