News Captain Jack Sparrow Pirate Tutorial closing

mm52200

Original Poster
Hadn’t seen this reported anywhere else but the Pirate Tutorial show will also be closing September 29.

EricsBiscuit

My instinct was against this show. But it had some really talented cast.

On the upside, this no doubt means that TDO plans to restore the CP atmosphere by fixing the fountains and giving us back our parrot pirate and the more appropriate Caribbean steel drum band and....wait...my drugs are already coming off, what's this nonsense I am saying.
bringing back the parrot is the least they could do.

Magenta Panther

Aw, jeez, that show was great. Lots of fun. And the guy playing Jack Sparrow (at least the guy I saw) could give Depp a run for his money.

So whaddya wanna bet that while this gets cut, the Darth-Vader-and-the-"banging-together-of-the-plastic-toys" (quote from Triumph The Insult Comic Dog) show continues...? Not to mention the puppet show in Liberty Square? Why couldn't those things get cut and Sparrow continue? Oh, right, Pirates is genuine Disney, not an acquisition. TDO needs to rethink its freaking priorities IMO...

YodaMan

More than DHS citizens, this and MISI?????

A lot of it is quantity based. Still waiting for some confirmations, but so far I've heard they're cutting performers from Rivers of Light, Starlord and Groot are leaving, SWAGFFA is leaving for about a month, and they're decreasing the number of performers utilized in the Green Army Drum Crops and the March of the First Order.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom