Cape May Cafe Breakfast

materbuddy

Original Poster
We are only 8 days away from the 180 day mark. I was looking for a different character breakfast and saw the one at Cape May Cafe at the BC. I ate there a long time ago and it was ok. Has anyone been there recently. Is it worth it?

Avenger117

I thought so, we went because it was close and enjoyed it. The food was pretty standard Disney buffet which is good, but the character interaction was fantastic. They were all very enthusiastic when we went.

USAF79

Very happy with it. Calm environment with a melo staff not wild like chef Mickey. Food was great and character interaction was long.

sissa216

I was there last week, and enjoyed it. Have been a few times. I agree with everyone else- food is very similar to most breakfast buffets, but it is not crowded and the atmosphere is more subdued. We had very good service, lots of personal attention from a very sweet and friendly server (I wish I could remember her name- something similar to Dorothy, I think). Character interaction was good as well. Just know that you won't see Mickey there, if that matters to you.

HollyAD

It's my favorite character breakfast actually! It's a less hectic environment compared to chef mickeys. I thought the food was better than average disney breakfast and the character interactions were less rushed.

HouCuseChickie

We enjoyed cape may, but for the price I can't help but feel that they need to add at least 1 more character. I know some say thatit worked out to longer, more unique, and multiple character meetings during their meal, but we didn't see anything like that. Still, the food wad decent and the service was good. DH really liked the chorizo eggs when we went.

syoungkin39

It's my second favorite character meal as well (#1 is Crystal Palace because I have an affection for the Pooh characters). As others said, the food is about the same as other breakfast buffets but the character interaction is a lot better than other places and has a far less hectic feel.

MaryMcMagic

It's my favorite character breakfast actually! It's a less hectic environment compared to chef mickeys. I thought the food was better than average disney breakfast and the character interactions were less rushed.
I agree that this buffet is better than most for breakfast. My family and I found it very enjoyable and easy to get to. I highly recommend!

Mukta

I loved the food and character interaction. I stay at the BC, so transportation isn't an issue. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there, but it is good.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
It is an okay breakfast buffet, standard breakfast fare. It doesn't really have anything exotic. Character interaction is good. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there again, but if I was staying at the Beach Club or a hotel nearby I might go again.

jlsHouston

I really like this character breakfast and the buffet items. I like the french toast they have, and the anti pasta options and of course all the other standard disney breakfast items. I never feel as rushed here as I do at 1900 Park Fare breakfast or dinner or Chef Mickey. The servers are decent. I love the characters in beach wear and our 2 favs Goofy and Minnie appear and one other...I think it's Donald. We almost always do a Cape May breakfast when we are on property.

VoiceGuy07

Cape May used to be our favorite character breakfast and we've been there about 4 or 5 times. The last time we were there it was the big send off and our last morning at WDW - we figured we would end with a bang. Unfortunately, the buffet was always in need of food (like the good, main things you need like eggs, grits, and other yummy stuff), and we sat there forever and I think maybe two characters came by our table. We were there for over an hour and I'm guessing that we just happened to hit the big speed bump. Such a bummer as the end of the vacation so it will be a while before we return.

JeffnPa

We loved it and plan on attending in May this year. I guess it could be bad depending the time of year and crowds. but we always had lots of food and interaction with kids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom