Cape May Cafe' at the Beach Club Resort

tigsmom

Hey there again! :wave:

We really enjoyed the seafood buffet and I have 3 picky eaters (two that don't really care all that much about seafood). There is something for everyone and make sure to save some room for the dessert bar! :slurp:

We saw college age guys eating chicken fingers and mac 'n cheese from the kiddie section...funny because they had to get down on their knees to get the food. :ROFLOL:

MMC4Life

Absolutely Love it!!

My family and I always make a point to go there every year we go. I do agree that if you have picky eaters who don't like seafood, I don't think there is that much of a problem. My boyfriend came with us last year and he is allergic to shellfish!!However, he loved the ribs and the potatos and the salads and mac and cheese. There are so many options that he didn't feel excluded at all!!! He loved it and wants to go back. Let me know if you have any questions!!! :) :slurp:

coltow

This is one of my husband's favorite places. I don't like seafood, but there's always other stuff for me to eat. There is a good variety of food, which is very nice.

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
Hey there again! :wave:

We really enjoyed the seafood buffet and I have 3 picky eaters (two that don't really care all that much about seafood). There is something for everyone and make sure to save some room for the dessert bar! :slurp:

We saw college age guys eating chicken fingers and mac 'n cheese from the kiddie section...funny because they had to get down on their knees to get the food. :ROFLOL:
:lol: That is funny!
Thanks for the info.
We have 4 adults that love seafood & 3 children who don't...so that will work out great!
:wave:

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
My family and I always make a point to go there every year we go. I do agree that if you have picky eaters who don't like seafood, I don't think there is that much of a problem. My boyfriend came with us last year and he is allergic to shellfish!!However, he loved the ribs and the potatos and the salads and mac and cheese. There are so many options that he didn't feel excluded at all!!! He loved it and wants to go back. Let me know if you have any questions!!! :) :slurp:
Thanks!
How is the atmosphere?
How do I get to the restaurant once I reach the BC resort:veryconfu
We will be walking from the WS at Epcot to the BC resort.
:wave:

mouselvrmom

The atmosphere is very relaxed and nice. They have colors for the children to draw with. If you are coming in the back way, you just enter the resort and hang a left and you should run into it.

MMC4Life

She's Right

Mouselvrmom is right.
It's very simple to get to from WS. You really can't miss it when you turn lef into the Beach Club. My only suggestion is make sure you go to the Beach Club and not the Yacht Club. There was a family last time that didn't make that distinction and swore to the hostess that this was the Yacht Club Galley. (True Story) I'm sure that you don't need to worry about that, but just something to keep in mind :)

The atmosphere is very much the relaxed clambake atmosphere that they have on the east coast. It's great with the paper tablecloths to keep the kids busy or to keep even big kids busy. It's very relaxing and you never feel rushed to get out of there when you're done eating. The buffet is very large so you never feel crowded. They even opened up a smaller dining area to allow for more tables. That was much more quiet and secluded for us the last time, but the whole restaurant is a great experience.

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
Mouselvrmom is right.
It's very simple to get to from WS. You really can't miss it when you turn lef into the Beach Club. My only suggestion is make sure you go to the Beach Club and not the Yacht Club. There was a family last time that didn't make that distinction and swore to the hostess that this was the Yacht Club Galley. (True Story) I'm sure that you don't need to worry about that, but just something to keep in mind :)

The atmosphere is very much the relaxed clambake atmosphere that they have on the east coast. It's great with the paper tablecloths to keep the kids busy or to keep even big kids busy. It's very relaxing and you never feel rushed to get out of there when you're done eating. The buffet is very large so you never feel crowded. They even opened up a smaller dining area to allow for more tables. That was much more quiet and secluded for us the last time, but the whole restaurant is a great experience.
I can't wait!
This will be our 1st TS during our Sept. trip.
:slurp: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom