Cap 3

CaptainAmerica

Saw this yesterday. Utterly loved it. A really good story, well acted, many story strands tied together, and it set up the future films perfectly. 9/10

Without wanting to say too much, there were also some wonderful surprises for those of us whose avoided too many spoilers.
Think it's worth premium a premium / large format ticket? I bought IMAX 3D, which normally isn't my preferred method of viewing.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Sadly 3d movies bother me to much. My eyes are just slightly off to much to make full length 3D an issue. I will be heading too my local Alamo Draft House (the only place I will see a movie) Cocktails and fried pickles will be enjoyed.

BrerJon

Think it's worth premium a premium / large format ticket? I bought IMAX 3D, which normally isn't my preferred method of viewing.

Excellent movie, need to watch it again to take it all in. Definitely worth seeing on a huge screen, and the 3D isn't over the top but is used well, so I say go for it.

Also, anyone who doesn't stay all the way through the credits, until the lights go up, hasn't seen the whole film.

Last edited:

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Director and professional fan boy Kevin Smith says Ant Man stole the movie for him. And the Spiderman was perfect. He even has a Queens accent. He says the relationship between Iron Man and Spidey is great. Best comicbook movie yet.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
Saw this yesterday. Utterly loved it. A really good story, well acted, many story strands tied together, and it set up the future films perfectly. 9/10

Without wanting to say too much, there were also some wonderful surprises for those of us whose avoided too many spoilers.
Glad that I have. Disney is beginning to tv spot us to death now, so I'm staying away.

BrerJon

Director and professional fan boy Kevin Smith says Ant Man stole the movie for him. And the Spiderman was perfect. He even has a Queens accent. He says the relationship between Iron Man and Spidey is great. Best comicbook movie yet.

Tom Holland was an inspired choice of casting, his Spider-Man is excellent. Never mind Cap vs Iron Man, the real debate over who you liked best is Ant-Man or Spider-Man.

I really can't wait for the Spidey movie now.

BrerJon

pretty much all of the characters are handled really well. Black Panther, Ant Man and Spidey have the big WOW moments of the film, but Cap and Tony Stark are the heart and soul. Very well balanced

The script works all the many, many characters together very successfully. So many characters, and yet none feel short changed and I counted *eight* of them that actually had their own sub plot and some real character development, which is quite tough to pull off in a couple of hours.

mhuhn23

I watched a stream with my wife last night because I couldn't hold myself back from waiting any longer. The quality and sound was horrible. And it was still amazing. I cannot wait to watch this in the theatre. Hopefully in IMAX.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
I watched a stream with my wife last night because I couldn't hold myself back from waiting any longer. The quality and sound was horrible. And it was still amazing. I cannot wait to watch this in the theatre. Hopefully in IMAX.
I've heard others say the same thing. I just don't want to spoil myself. Already have tickets for tomorrow for imax so I'm all set.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom