Cap 3

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
http://nerdist.com/captain-america-civil-war-begins-production-will-feature-most-of-the-avengers/

Anthony Russo and Joe Russo are set to direct the screenplay by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely. Let’s take a look at the all-star lineup. Besides Chris Evans as Captain America, we’ll see:

Robert Downey, Jr. as Iron Man
Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow
Sebastian Stan as Winter Soldier
Anthony Mackie as Falcon
Paul Bettany as The Vision
Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye
Don Cheadle as War Machine
Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch
Paul Rudd as Ant-Man (this will be his first appearance with the Avengers)
Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther
Emily VanCamp as Agent 13
Daniel Brühl in an unnamed role (however, Brühl has said he’s playing Baron Zemo)
Frank Grillo as Crossbones
William Hurt as General Thaddeus Ross
Martin Freeman in an unnamed role

Also rumored to include the still uncast Spider-man.

Sped2424

I was hoping to see Chloe Bennett as Quake listed in there.
Sadly for now they are keeping the tv u disconnected from the MCU. Effects from the MCU will reach the tv universe, but from what I have seen nothing from the tv stuff has reached over into the films. It's something I want to see changed. As quake would be perfect for this film.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Crossbones on set

0515-captain-america-set-photos-akm-gsi-4.jpg

Flippin'Flounder

Sadly for now they are keeping the tv u disconnected from the MCU. Effects from the MCU will reach the tv universe, but from what I have seen nothing from the tv stuff has reached over into the films. It's something I want to see changed. As quake would be perfect for this film.
I think that will chance for Infinity War. They'll need all the help they can get, so the Defenders will join the fight.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
The casts of Agent Carter and Agents of SHIELD have been having a DubSmash (short karaoke style clips) battle since Comic Con. Cap himself makes and appearance in the lastest clips - Conhttp://nerdist.com/hayley-atwell-drops-the-mic-with-a-little-help-from-captain-america/

WhatJaneSays

The casts of Agent Carter and Agents of SHIELD have been having a DubSmash (short karaoke style clips) battle since Comic Con. Cap himself makes and appearance in the lastest clips - Conhttp://nerdist.com/hayley-atwell-drops-the-mic-with-a-little-help-from-captain-america/
This is getting out of control . . . and by “out of control” I mean I hope it never stops and that it infects the Civil War cast now that Evans has gotten involved.

Civil DubSmash War – the social media marketing practically makes itself.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
This is getting out of control . . . and by “out of control” I mean I hope it never stops and that it infects the Civil War cast now that Evans has gotten involved.

Civil DubSmash War – the social media marketing practically makes itself.
I was wondering if they were on set for a reason.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom