cant we all just get along

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
Hi guys I was just wondering can we all stop bickering and get get along *gives everyone a big hug* I know we are a disney family and I know all families seem to have arguments but lately I think that is all I see in here so I just want to see the show of hands who hates this bickering and just wants to get along

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
Hi guys I was just wondering can we all stop bickering and get get along *gives everyone a big hug* I know we are a disney family and I know all families seem to have arguments but lately I think that is all I see in here so I just want to see the show of hands who hates this bickering and just wants to get along

:wave:

Here's my hand!!! I'm showing it Tig!

Nut4Disney

I agree, it's getting real old. I don't even open half of the threads anymore, because I know there is cat fights going on in them.:cry:

WDWSwashbuckler

I totally agree. I'm getting sick of all the fighting. I have to deal with it at work and when I come home and come here, I'm expecting a release from all that I have to deal with at work! :wave: Yay for you for pointing this out!!!

AdLibSean

I agree! This board has gotten so depressing here lately. Lets put everything in the past and make this a happy board again. SMILIES FOR EVERYONE!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :D :D :D

AliciaLuvzDizne

ok forgive me but i have a 5 yr old for the weekend...

I love you
You love me
we're a happy family
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you...

thats usually when i leave the room so i dont know the rest

hehe

yay for no more fighting

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom