Can't stand it any more....going back to WDW!!!!

93boomer

Premium Member
So we made it exactly 3 months from our last trip with the DD before we have caved in and made fall reservations at Disneyworld for just us two!! My friends on here are going to flip!!!:p @figmentfan423 !! @MR FERRET @mrdisman @DisneyDebNJ @epcotisbest and others
Just made the reservations online!! We are going to be at the POFQ (cause my DH got to pick this trip) instead of PORS (my fav) sorry @ real mad hatter!! , October 14-19th.
We are super excited!! Love the F&W festival so it's going to be a blast!! 81 days and counting....

ifuhadwings

Don't worry I'll bring the bleach and Lysol spray!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't let you get any of his germs!
I'm afraid I'm the one with the cooties!! The hazmat suit is for @mrdisman's protection. Lysol spray is always a good thing when checking into a hotel room though. So...yeah, bring that. Oh and I have an amazing blender for some tropical frozen beverages!

Upvote 0

Tiggertoo56

Keys to the Kingdom is awesome! You both would really enjoy that one. Me and DH have done that one and we might even do it again one day! For 16+ due to going behind the scenes and in the utilidors etc. We want to do another tour in December but I cannot decide which one. We are leaning towards the backstage one at AK. :)
Have done Keys to the Kingdom and a backstage one which went to AK, DHS,Epcot and MK in one day. Think that this one has now be replaced, and I much preferred Keys to the Kingdom. Would happily do it again :) Think the backstage on at AK may be similar to the one I did, but much more involved. Enjoy!!

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Have done Keys to the Kingdom and a backstage one which went to AK, DHS,Epcot and MK in one day. Think that this one has now be replaced, and I much preferred Keys to the Kingdom. Would happily do it again :) Think the backstage on at AK may be similar to the one I did, but much more involved. Enjoy!!

They still have the one that goes to all 4 parks. It is called Backstage Magic. We have thought about doing that one but it takes up a whole day so we may just do one of the 2 backstage ones they have at AK which are only 3-4 hours. :)

Upvote 0

Tiggertoo56

They still have the one that goes to all 4 parks. It is called Backstage Magic. We have thought about doing that one but it takes up a whole day so we may just do one of the 2 backstage ones they have at AK which are only 3-4 hours. :)
Thanks - Couldn't remember the name - we did it 2006 I think, so a while ago. Don't get a lot of time in each of the parks, but had lunch at AK!

Upvote 0

93boomer

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the tips!! We are still trying to decide:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom