Can't stand it any more....going back to WDW!!!!

93boomer

Premium Member
So we made it exactly 3 months from our last trip with the DD before we have caved in and made fall reservations at Disneyworld for just us two!! My friends on here are going to flip!!!:p @figmentfan423 !! @MR FERRET @mrdisman @DisneyDebNJ @epcotisbest and others
Just made the reservations online!! We are going to be at the POFQ (cause my DH got to pick this trip) instead of PORS (my fav) sorry @ real mad hatter!! , October 14-19th.
We are super excited!! Love the F&W festival so it's going to be a blast!! 81 days and counting....

93boomer

Premium Member
Original Poster
We did the family magic tour in the MK twice. It was changed this summer from our first time (2 summers ago) and I highly recommend it. We also did two behind the scenes tours at AK, but both required you to be a club level guest (if you are then look into them). We are doing the Wild African Trek in October this year as well. Looking forward to that. Im sure you would enjoy the Family Magic tour!!! Check into it!
I will check it out! Thanks @coachwnh!

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

Thanks!! I am soo excited for your trip too!! You have to post a lot of pix from the cruise!! I am sooo jealous!!
I think a lot of friends on here helped persuade us to just go and do it. We got so excited reading @figmentfan423 and @disneysince71 's TRs that we just can't help it. LOL Hey the kitchen remodel isn't that important!!
We try to go on a fall trip somewhere and the beach was just not cutting it! LOL
My fav time of year has always been Autumn, and every year that means F&W and Disney!!!!!! LOL I'll definately take pics!! We are doing the 4 night Bahamas on the Dream (trying to break my husband and son into cruising) The kitchen can wait! Even if I have to help!!! LOL

Upvote 0

coachwnh

OK @93boomer, here is a rundown of the Family Magic Tour. You meet outside the Chamber of Commerce building for check-in

DSC06861 by coachwnh, on Flickr

You'll meet your tour guide and any other family that is signed up. We had another family of three and that was it!!!!

DSC06862 by coachwnh, on Flickr

Its a scavenger hunt through the MK. You find different clues throughout the park with some special character meet and greets and rides included (you go in the FP lines or have a personal meet and greet - No waiting!!)

DSC06865 by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC06870 by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC06887 by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC06881 by coachwnh, on Flickr

Its a great time!!!

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

OK @93boomer, here is a rundown of the Family Magic Tour. You meet outside the Chamber of Commerce building for check-in

You'll meet your tour guide and any other family that is signed up. We had another family of three and that was it!!!!

Its a scavenger hunt through the MK. You find different clues throughout the park with some special character meet and greets and rides included (you go in the FP lines or have a personal meet and greet - No waiting!!)

Coach, you and the Mrs. have two gorgeous kids!!!!

Upvote 0

mrdisman

So we made it exactly 3 months from our last trip with the DD before we have caved in and made fall reservations at Disneyworld for just us two!! My friends on here are going to flip!!!:p @figmentfan423 !! @MR FERRET @mrdisman @DisneyDebNJ @epcotisbest and others
Just made the reservations online!! We are going to be at the POFQ (cause my DH got to pick this trip) instead of PORS (my fav) sorry @ real mad hatter!! , October 14-19th.
We are super excited!! Love the F&W festival so it's going to be a blast!! 81 days and counting....
oh man...and I won't be able to go this October...so it's really killing me...

Upvote 0

93boomer

Premium Member
Original Poster

DSC06870 by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC06887 by coachwnh, on Flickr

DSC06881 by coachwnh, on Flickr

Its a great time!!!
Ooh that looks like fun!! Will put on my persuade list for the DH:) Thanks so much for the help! Your kids are gorgeous!!

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I don't think so this year. The DH wants to mix it up this year. We have been to the party twice and absolutely loved it. But, he wants to do other things like behind the scenes tours. Have you been on any of them? Anyone with tips or suggestions, please help. Thanks!!
Keys to the Kingdom is awesome! You both would really enjoy that one. Me and DH have done that one and we might even do it again one day! For 16+ due to going behind the scenes and in the utilidors etc. We want to do another tour in December but I cannot decide which one. We are leaning towards the backstage one at AK. :)

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
oh man...and I won't be able to go this October...so it's really killing me...
Me too @mrdisman..But the excitement of going in October 2015 gives me 2 years for saving & planning as I've never done an October trip..Always July..;)

Wish I could go this fall!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even have a trip in planning at this point.:(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom