Can't stand it any more....going back to WDW!!!!

93boomer

Premium Member
So we made it exactly 3 months from our last trip with the DD before we have caved in and made fall reservations at Disneyworld for just us two!! My friends on here are going to flip!!!:p @figmentfan423 !! @MR FERRET @mrdisman @DisneyDebNJ @epcotisbest and others
Just made the reservations online!! We are going to be at the POFQ (cause my DH got to pick this trip) instead of PORS (my fav) sorry @ real mad hatter!! , October 14-19th.
We are super excited!! Love the F&W festival so it's going to be a blast!! 81 days and counting....

real mad hatter

Ok I will have to send a limo to pick up @figmentfan423, @mrdisman, and have a boat bring @real mad hatter, and then we can all be down there for the Fall. How's that guys??;)
I don't like boats..They sink...And there's 3000 miles of sea between me @ Orlando..And it's full of sharks..Big ones that bite yer legs off..It's not the bites that scare me..It's the drowning..I can't swim..:(

Upvote 0

wendysue

Well I'am not jealous...I'am livid..:mad: Here's me planning my October 2015 and your off this October, woof,just like that.If only WDW wasn't cross that big pool of water..It's about time someone invented time travel.:( Oh and congratulations..Have a Beignet on me..;)

I've always said that if I could have 1 superpower, it would be teleportation....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom