Cant believe Im doing the Disney Cruise

ginadee

Original Poster
I would have loved to be doing the girls annual cruise but couldnt swing it. Had a time frame before boyfriends leg surgery to squeeze a small trip in. Have no idea how disney cruise came up but am soooo excited. Did not expect to be doing this. Working on booking now. Sept 28th, 4 nights, dream. I cruised with disney in 2000 and 2008. Been to Bahamas enough Im looking forward to enjoying the ship. Dont even care if I get off.

sweetpee_1993

I would have loved to be doing the girls annual cruise but couldnt swing it. Had a time frame before boyfriends leg surgery to squeeze a small trip in. Have no idea how disney cruise came up but am soooo excited. Did not expect to be doing this. Working on booking now. Sept 28th, 4 nights, dream. I cruised with disney in 2000 and 2008. Been to Bahamas enough Im looking forward to enjoying the ship. Dont even care if I get off.
Definitely jump off to see some of the details on Castaway Cay. It's just so well themed. There's a possibility I'll see ya. Tracey & I are watching discounts closely and still not totally settled between the 2 5-night double dips back to back or 3 Dream sailings after the girls' cruise for a back to back to back. ;)

Have so much fun!

Disneyfalcon

Woohoo! Have fun!!

ChuckElias

Enjoy! Like you, I've been to Nassau and now I don't get off the ship when we're there. But I'll agree with Sweetpee, definitely spend some time on Castaway Cay. It's so great. Even if you just walk around the shops and take the shuttle out to Serenity Bay, I think you'll enjoy seeing it.

ginadee

Original Poster
Definitely jump off to see some of the details on Castaway Cay. It's just so well themed. There's a possibility I'll see ya. Tracey & I are watching discounts closely and still not totally settled between the 2 5-night double dips back to back or 3 Dream sailings after the girls' cruise for a back to back to back. ;)

Have so much fun!
Oh my goodness...definitely going to enjoy castaway cay. I meant Nassau. Ive been a lot and love it but this time? eh...will see. Meeting up would be very cool. In fact when we picked these dates I thought, hmmm when is the girls cruise. Looks like Im just missing it.

ginadee

Original Poster
Cruise is booked and so is Palo. Have not eaten there before. Cant wait for sail away party, shows, food and pirate night!!!! I have a pirate costume. Would I be the only adult wearing one? And do people wear their ears?

belledream

Cruise is booked and so is Palo. Have not eaten there before. Cant wait for sail away party, shows, food and pirate night!!!! I have a pirate costume. Would I be the only adult wearing one? And do people wear their ears?
Wear your pirate costume!! You will not regret it :D Have a blast!

I don't remember seeing many ears being worn, but I also don't see why not. Great photo opps.

5thGenTexan

I'm being sarcastic when I give you my reply.......Seriously dude? Who brings a stapler on a cruise???

FurryPenguin439baa25a7542.jpg

;) :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom