Candlelight Processional packages officially go on sale on 8/26/2010

Fizbain32

Wow, looks like everyone is going through the same thing.

I dialed in right at 7AM EDT. (I had the Atomic clock website up on my screen and started dialing at 6:58AM so I could hit the last number right at 7) And got a busy signal. I then dial for the next 20 minutes on 2 phone lines alternately getting, busy, can not connect or all circuits busy.

7:20ish EDT I finally made it into the queue. Got the "... good luck it will be 30 min or more message..."

Sure enough 7:52AM I reached a cast member. We got lucky and have Garden grill for Friday Dec 10th 5:30PM and show at 8:15PM

Woo Hoo!

WDWFigment

Was there ever a list of locations and prices posted for this year?

Ditto that. We're thinking of doing Garden Grill at lunch for one of the shows as my father can't stand for long periods of time and we've heard that handicapped seating is limited. I'm not sure how much it's worth to us and would rather know pricing prior to being on hold for 45 minutes.

In addition to calling an AP number for quicker service, I've also heard you can call DVC Member Services. Anyone know the veracity of that?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Ditto that. We're thinking of doing Garden Grill at lunch for one of the shows as my father can't stand for long periods of time and we've heard that handicapped seating is limited. I'm not sure how much it's worth to us and would rather know pricing prior to being on hold for 45 minutes.

In addition to calling an AP number for quicker service, I've also heard you can call DVC Member Services. Anyone know the veracity of that?

Pricing is here Tom http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/Candlelight-Processional.htm

Fizbain32

When I first started looking for he package at the beginning of August, DVC member services said they can definitely handle the reservation, but suggested that I can the regular line as it opens at 7AM and DVC does not open until 9.

kverdon

What is the Passholder dining line phone number?

Nevermind, found it above....

I tried it and I still got "you estimated wait time is greater than 30 minutes..."

this is NUTS! How do they expect people who work to make reservations? Do we now have to take a vacation day to book our vacation? :-(

thanks,

Kevin and Mona

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?

Did they bring the lunch back to the Garden Grill? I thought it was just dinner.

hrcollectibles

Sitting here hitting redial since 7:00 am sharp and just getting a busy signal and an occasional "all circuits are busy now". This is ridiculous, it's been over an hour trying to get through.:fork:

Apparently you and everyone else.. This is what happens when call volume is high... Keep trying and be patient..

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
I just noticed that too. I did Candlelight two years ago and I don't recall that. Is that a perk just for the higher level packages?

The viewing area was new last year. It's between the two stores at World Showplace. You know, the groping area :lookaroun

It was for anyone with a package, just be warned that it's a brisk walk if you attend that last show and then try to make it around to the other side of the lake by 9:30!

jojomickey

wow!!! took 30 minutes to get through only to be able to get lunch at Le Celliars:cry: better than nothing still don't know who will be there :veryconfu

Fizbain32

The viewing area was new last year. It's between the two stores at World Showplace. You know, the groping area :lookaroun

It was for anyone with a package, just be warned that it's a brisk walk if you attend that last show and then try to make it around to the other side of the lake by 9:30!

Cool, may have to try it out.....

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.

Ah ha. I know the area well. :lookaroun Unfortunately (fortunately?) I won't have time on this upcoming trip for Candlelight. :shrug:

dreamfinder

Finally got our reservations for Marrakesh. Not that they are a hot seller, but that wait to get connected was killer. And yes, we actually wanted to eat there. We happen to like it alot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom