Candlelight Procession 2018 - Chris Pratt!!!

TP2000

Original Poster
Debatable

The difference is that they are just shows, and streaming Netflix stuff at that, in an age where there are thousands of streaming shows using every C List sitcom actor from the 1990’s that still has mortgage payments to make.

A current A List movie star has always outranked a TV star since the 1950’s. But in the age of thousands of streaming “shows” of the type John Stamos does, it makes that historical chasm between a Chris Pratt and a John Stamos even wider.

TP2000

Original Poster
Anyone going tonight to see Candlelight? It’s a beautiful day, but I just don’t want to deal with the Sunday AP crowds.

Little Green Men

The difference is that they are just shows, and streaming Netflix stuff at that, in an age where there are thousands of streaming shows using every C List sitcom actor from the 1990’s that still has mortgage payments to make.

A current A List movie star has always outranked a TV star since the 1950’s. But in the age of thousands of streaming “shows” of the type John Stamos does, it makes that historical chasm between a Chris Pratt and a John Stamos even wider.
Touché. Personally I grew up watching John and have only seen a few things with Chris. So for me I’d rather see John.

socalifornian

Anyone going tonight to see Candlelight? It’s a beautiful day, but I just don’t want to deal with the Sunday AP crowds.
The crowds were surprisingly light compared to what I remember from last year. Wasn’t expecting that at all

At one point some lady that was walking by the processional kept yelling unidentifiable noises, and Pratt had just read the word “home” in the script. So he kept repeating it, getting louder each time, and adding the word “go” in front. GO HOME. That was the main time he ad libbed at ours (first one of the night)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom