Can you recite?

stitch131313

This may sound just a little sad but, I can recite and sing(with decent impersonations) all of Wishes. I also know the Haunted Mansion streching room, The Main Street Electrical Parade, and Spectromagic.

packwingfn

I pretty much can recite all of Spaceship Earth but its way too long to type it out all out. I went on the ride at least 5 times and I would always recite word for word for whatever he said. Four of the times my brother sat behind me so hes a geek like me and didnt care but one of the times, it was some random person and he gave me a few weird looks.

Haunted Mansion, COP, TTA, Monorail, old JIIY, TOT, RnR, The list goes on!

Can't forget the great songs too

"If we can dream then we can do it, YES WE CAN YES WE CAN"

All the songs rock, Canada, US, Land, Horizons, Old JIIY, old UOE, Tomorrows Child. I'm just glad Canada & US are still around.
It's weird, im not even canadian but I still get chills whenever I hear their song whenever I'm there.

RedFurredCadet

To bump a long-gone post...

*sips something strong*

"ALL RIGHT, you pitiful sad-sacks, eyes front and listen up, I am your commanding officer General Knowledge! And it's your job to turn you Minnie Mouse meatheads into a crack squadron of Cranium Commandos! Your job, if you can cut it, will be to pilot the most sophisticated information systems ever devised: the human brain!
YOU! There in the back, suck in that gut and wipe that smile off your face... the brain is SERIOUS business!
Now listen up you miserable toads - THIS is your BRAIN. You will eat with it, sleep with it, YOU will NEVER LEAVE IT! Without you, the brain is nothing. Without the brain, YOU ARE NOTHING!
It took three billion years of research and development to make this lean mean thinking machine what it is today! In those years, we have some successes... and some failures... and if you meatballs can't fly right, you will end up piloting one of these [a chicken], DO I make myself CLEAR?
I can't HEAR YOU!
Better! The brain is divided into two halves, the left brain and the -"

*interrupted due to, well, an interruption*

Spike-in-Berlin

Ok, we all know there are MANY audio spiels @ the Disney parks that we've all heard hundreds of times. & I just wanna see how many you have memorized. Like, can you recite the entire Haunted Mansion narration? Or the monorail spiel? Or how about that channel in Orlando w/ the Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah tip for today, you know? What can you recite? I can recite the tram thing:

Welcome aboard. For your children's safety, please seat them toward the inside. For your safety, do not stand, or try to exit the tram while it's in motion. If you lose something from the tram, please wait 'till our next stop. Then notify the operator. Thank you. :D

Haunted Mansion easily, many parts of PotC too, the Enchanted Tiki Room, Maelstrom and I am quite sure I could work as a skipper on JC without big problems by now. Also the Monorail spiel should be memorized by now but that's about it for the spiels.
However I can recite most attraction themes and background music from all over the World from all four parks.

LilSuzy

One of my all time favs:

Dead Men tell no Tales....

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,

We kindle and char, inflame and ignite,
We burn up the city, we're really a fright,

We're rascals, scoundrels, villans, and knaves,
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,

We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,

VDisneyFan18

for your safety please keep your hands arms, feet ,and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids cuz this here's the wildest ride in the wiiiiiilllllllldddddddeeeeeeerrrrrrnnnnneeeeessssssssssss

:lol: haha i love that one.....then it goest into spanish

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom