Can not access the WDW website?

erstwo

I have been trying to access the WDW annual pass and/or special offers information page all morning with no luck. Not sure if it's my computer or connection? Is anyone else having this problem? Earlier I was able to access the Trip Planning page, but now even waltdisneyworld.com (which redirects you to disneyworld.go.com or something like that) is coming up blank.

Any ideas? Also - any other place I can access current AP pricing? Trying to do the math on whether to purchase another AP or pay for two trips separately..... thanks!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I have been trying to access the WDW annual pass and/or special offers information page all morning with no luck. Not sure if it's my computer or connection? Is anyone else having this problem? Earlier I was able to access the Trip Planning page, but now even waltdisneyworld.com (which redirects you to disneyworld.go.com or something like that) is coming up blank.

Any ideas? Also - any other place I can access current AP pricing? Trying to do the math on whether to purchase another AP or pay for two trips separately..... thanks!
Here is our AP info
http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/annual-pass.htm

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom