Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Dom

I don't mean to be an interloper into this thread, but out of curiousity, I "print previewed" this thread to see how many pages it would take. At last count, from Erika's response to garyhoov, it would have taken 686 letter-size pages! That, my friends, is a lot of chit-chat!

WOW, can you beleive we're this close to 2000?!?!?!?!

I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while but things have been really crazy around here since I got home from holiday. I've gotten some great laughs catching up on Ryan, and glad to know y'all are keeping him alive....

only 18 more to go.....

Maria

Original Poster
I know Bish! Who would have thought that this could become the most visited, longest and chit chattiest thread of all! The thread about "nothing"! With special appearances of guest actors: all the real Ryans! :lol:

Goofette

Originally posted by Maria
I know Bish! Who would have thought that this could become the most visited, longest and chit chattiest thread of all! The thread about "nothing"! With special appearances of guest actors: all the real Ryans! :lol:

Maria, Don't you feel like a proud mother :D You gave birth to the thread after all. There's a good chance it could hit 2000 today too. I hope you get to make the 2000 post.
:animwink:

Don L Duck

Originally posted by JLW11Hi
I know that you've all drifted from the topic, like, a few months ago..but..

There are like 10 Ryans in my high school (And froma small high school, that is a lot). There are actually 3 Ryan Andersons
We have never drifted.
This is what we do while we are waiting for a Ryan sighting:wave:

Don L Duck

Originally posted by Dr. Dom
I don't mean to be an interloper into this thread, but out of curiousity, I "print previewed" this thread to see how many pages it would take. At last count, from Erika's response to garyhoov, it would have taken 686 letter-size pages! That, my friends, is a lot of chit-chat!
Please we love interlopers.
How do you think this lasted so long.
So lope all you want:wave:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Don L Duck
We have never drifted.
This is what we do while we are waiting for a Ryan sighting:wave:

LOL!! That´s exactly what we have been doing! :lol:

Rdedeian

Hello y'all back from Ohio from seeing Dave Matthews Band a few more times in Virginia, Pittsburgh, and Columbus, OH.

Thats it for the year can't afford anymore trips not until Disney this March

Rdedeian

It was a lot of fun and lots of boredom at times driving up and down the eastern US but it was well worth all the money I spend.

Too see your five idols play as many times as I have in the last month just made my year, nothing will top this until next year hopefully.

I realized though how beautiful the US really is though.

I have major DMB withdrawals though now.

Goofette

Well, it's 10 left now. Actually after I post this it will be 9 to go. So....any Ryans out there that want to put in a word?

Rdedeian

I just got a email from Clear Channell Entertainment saying that the band No Doubt is playing the Ryan Center in Kingston, RI in October, didn't realize there is a Ryan Center anywhere.

thats cool

Maria

Original Poster
Wow... they even have a CENTER???!! I had no idea of how important this name was! :lol:

Goofette

I'm half way afraid to post because it's so close to 2000, but it looks like we have 3 more to go to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom