Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchu

Re: THE Ryan

Originally posted by Ryan
I don't even know where to begin with this thread. Words such as "honored" "loved" "amazed" "tired" (from reading this thread) start to float through my head. I cannot believe this has went 131 pages. I tried to read it from the beginning but I only made it 30 pages before I had to hit LAST. So....i missed a lot of what was said since late April.

For those of you wondering, being a Ryan has been nice. The only thing that I notice is how popular the name has become. When I was younger, I was the only Ryan I knew. There were a lot of Brians, which I was always confused with. Today, I cannot walk into any public place without hearing a mother yelling for her son, Ryan. "Ryan, get over here." Or a little sister saying, "RYAN!" Of course, I always turn to look, only to see this little squirt running through the store. So... I don't feel so orginal any longer. But I still like the name.

For those of you who have had bad experiences with Ryan's, let me apologize on thier behalf. I have never met a Ryan that I feel is similar to me. Although our name does mean "Little King":king:, I don't see many similarities between people with the same name. It's like saying all Joe's are late to work. It just isn't true. If you want to discover what type of person someone is, find out their zodiac sign and that will give you a better clue than just their name. I am a true Pisces.

I joined this forum a long time ago, but I didn't know how lucky I was to have the only true RYAN handle on here. I thouroughly enjoyed the thread, expecially the Main Street pictures. Those were done so well. I loved the Haunted Mansion ones. Maria did a great job. All because she once knew a Ryan. I wonder if she talks to him? Hmmm???;) :king:

:sohappy: Nice to see you brian :animwink:

Erika

Re: Re: Cat lady strikes again

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Erika, that's the BEST ONE I heard all week!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :sohappy:

Yeah, look, my smart boy is even using decimals! :sohappy:

tenchu

Re: Re: Re: THE Ryan

Originally posted by Don L Duck

No No No it's Myron
c'mon Tenchu get it right
MA BROTHER
WAS'UPP:lol:

Hey neebro!

S'up?

You speak da lingo too?? :animwink:

Don L Duck

Re: Re: Re: Re: THE Ryan

Originally posted by tenchu

Hey neebro!

S'up?

You speak da lingo too?? :animwink:
Yeah but wit a New Jersey accent
know what i mean bro
wass' happing my brother
yo yo yo
what up yo
damnnnnnnnn

TinkerBell9988

Re: Cat lady strikes again

Originally posted by Erika
Sorry, but this made me laugh. It seems my kitten has learned how to turn off the away message and use Instant Messenger. I came home from work to find this following on my computer (AIM names have been changed):

(Kevin, my brother): hey
(Chester, my kitten): +5444446.10
(Kevin, my brother): what?
(Chester, my kitten): ----------------------------+1000000000000000
(Kevin, my brother): huh?
(Kevin, my brother): what are you doing
(Kevin, my brother): erika?
(Kevin, my brother): what the hell is with all the math
(Chester, my kitten): \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Poor Kev, I better call him and explain!! :lol:

I can't stop laughing....... :lol: Good one, my fellow Erik/ca!

JLW11Hi

I know that you've all drifted from the topic, like, a few months ago..but..

There are like 10 Ryans in my high school (And froma small high school, that is a lot). There are actually 3 Ryan Andersons

Goofette

Erika I was RFLMAO when I read that. That is so funny. I guess I should have quoted you so others know what I'm talking about. So....when does that cat start school?

Goofette

Re: Re: THE Ryan

Originally posted by Maria

Talk about being embarrased..... :rolleyes: :animwink:

Yeah... I was lucky enough to meet one in my life!:lookaroun :lol:

:) Are you going to tell us anymore? :animwink:

Maria

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: THE Ryan

Originally posted by Goofette

:) Are you going to tell us anymore? :animwink:

What else do you want to know? It´s a happy and sad story and I rather not make it that public... people could either be too amused or too bored! ;)

Erika

Originally posted by garyhoov
Great story Erika:lol:

Did your brother figure out what was going on? What did he say when you told him?

LOL I have not been able to get a hold of him. I left a message for him on his cell phone. I would hope he would be smart enough to figure it out (Chester stays closed in the computer room with his toys and stuff when we are not home, until he is a little older, learns how to stay out of trouble, and is completely scratching-post trained).

He opens all kinds of programs while we are away. I have come home to find things open I didn't even know we HAD. Sometimes he gets very ambitious and performs file searches, for files with names like

l;''''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

or

eeeeee444444444444444

What is that saying- if you had an infinate # of monkeys sitting at an infinate # of typewriters, eventually you would have all the great works of literature.
:lol:

tenchu

What is that saying- if you had an infinate # of monkeys sitting at an infinate # of typewriters, eventually you would have all the great works of literature.
:lol:

Either that or an awful lot of broken typewriters! :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

LOL I have not been able to get a hold of him. I left a message for him on his cell phone. I would hope he would be smart enough to figure it out

If you didn't actually tell him what happened on your message, it would be funny not to say anything and see if he brings it up and how he approaches it. Maybe he thinks you're just losing your mind.:D

Ryan

Re: Re: Re: Re: THE Ryan

Originally posted by Maria

What else do you want to know? It´s a happy and sad story and I rather not make it that public... people could either be too amused or too bored! ;)

Sounds like a very sad story. He must think about you a lot.

mightyduck

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THE Ryan

Originally posted by Ryan

Sounds like a very sad story. He must think about you a lot.

Maria is pretty special. I would imagine she'd be hard not to think about a lot!

So.... how's it end?

Erika

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
Is there a reason you leave the computer on?

It's just easier that way. We're on it a lot and if we had to turn it on every time, we'd drive ourselves crazy.

Erika

Originally posted by garyhoov

If you didn't actually tell him what happened on your message, it would be funny not to say anything and see if he brings it up and how he approaches it. Maybe he thinks you're just losing your mind.:D

I saw him today. He had no idea. I guess he thought I was just goofing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom