Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
bump! hehehe.... :D

I´m bored.... and it´s sooooo hot here! I wish I were at the beach! :(

Maria

Original Poster
Don´t you hate when it happens???! :mad: :mad:
I spent all evening uploading pics from my digital camera to my laptop and then to yahoo and right when I was uploading the last ones, I decide to close the little window for the virus check that I had just ran, making my laptop to restart! DOH! I have tried to access that site again and no luck... it now says that my data is unavailable for the moment! Chiiiit... I hope it´s something with yahoo and not with me! I would hate to lose all those old pics that I have there! :(

I guess I´ll have to wait for a while and see if my albumsreturn.... *sigh* *fingers crossed*

Maria

Original Poster
Goofette, if I check my "briefcase", they don´t show, but if I go to the site like a stranger, they are there... weird! :hammer:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu

Once you tell me what a pupy face is! :animwink:

All is forgiven.

Maybe.

LOL!! I meant "puppy" face! hahaha sorry... my fast typing... :rolleyes:

I hope you now know what a puppy face is or I will have to try some way to show you! :lol:

tenchu

Originally posted by Maria

LOL!! I meant "puppy" face! hahaha sorry... my fast typing... :rolleyes:

I hope you now know what a puppy face is or I will have to try some way to show you! :lol:

I catch your drift, i was only joking you.

Anyhoo, i think this thread needs to get some more posters on it.

(Dont want to be overtaken.) :lookaroun

Rdedeian

Maria, I just got to say you got me addicted to Big Brother here, I TIVO it before my trip and all weekend I've been watching it.

I remember a few pages back you always mentioning it.

Maria

Original Poster
Hi again Ryan! :wave:

Funny you mention it... I was so against the show even before it started! I criticized the project a lot, but deep inside, I knew I was going to get hooked with it :rolleyes: specially when I saw that one of the guys who worked with me at Epcot was one of the guys there! I had to turn the tv every night at 8:30 just to keep me company!

And isn´t it sickenning when everybody talks about the same around you? At least here, that was the topic everywhere you went! :rolleyes:

:animwink:

tenchu

Hey yall, I've not talked abouty football for a while, so here it is.

HEARTS 5
Hibs 1

Mwah ha ha ha ha.

I was there!

Attachments

• cube.gif
    cube.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 20

TURKEY

Originally posted by Rdedeian
Maria, I just got to say you got me addicted to Big Brother here, I TIVO it before my trip and all weekend I've been watching it.

I remember a few pages back you always mentioning it.

I'm really into BB3. It's pretty cool how one person's going to be let back in. I think it's going to bite someone in the once he/she gets back in.

Who do you think is going to win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom