Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Turbogames
I had post 1499. I could of had 1500, but I said to save it for Maria. So..., What do I win?

Is this good for you?:kiss: :kiss:

Thanks for saving it for me! :king: :animwink:

Goofette

"RYANS" steak house :slurp: believe it or not that sounds really good right now. It's 3:00AM here and I'm hungry. I guess I should go to bed. OH..we were talking about Tennis earlier and that made me think....Their was the tennis player (can't think of his name, ugh) who was married to Tatum O'neil who was "Ryan" O'neils daughter. Ryans, Ryans, Ryans Ryans

Have we done the 7 degrees of Ryan yet?

Don L Duck

Originally posted by Turbogames
I had post 1499. I could of had 1500, but I said to save it for Maria. So..., What do I win?
The fact that you gave it to Maria should be it's own reward.
Shows you are a very unselfish and kind human being.
How's that?:D :wave:

Don L Duck

Originally posted by Goofette
"RYANS" steak house :slurp: believe it or not that sounds really good right now. It's 3:00AM here and I'm hungry. I guess I should go to bed. OH..we were talking about Tennis earlier and that made me think....Their was the tennis player (can't think of his name, ugh) who was married to Tatum O'neil who was "Ryan" O'neils daughter. Ryans, Ryans, Ryans Ryans

Have we done the 7 degrees of Ryan yet?
John McEnroe.

Maria

Original Poster
I´m so bored... my nephew has been keeping us busy while my sis and husband went grocery shopping.... but they have taken forever!! This kid is unstoppable! :p

Maria

Original Poster
My nephew is 18 months old and the first grandson and nephew in our family, so he is spoiled! hehehe... He loves to sit on my lap and look at his own pictures on my laptop screen. Everything goes ok, until he starts banging my keyboard! :animwink:

Maria

Original Poster
My nephew doesn´t really care for TV now, but he has a Disney collection of movies and he plays with their BOX!! Priceless.... :rolleyes: :animwink:

Goofette

Around the age of 2 was my favorite age. Kids are so funny at that age. Do you get to see your nephew very often Maria?

Maria

Original Poster
Everyday Goofette! My sister comes here almost every afternoon with him because she can´t handle him all day alone! He goes to "school" from 8 to 12, then sleeps, then comes here to play with all of us. He weighs a lot and is tall for his age, so he really gets everybody tired! and of course... he is the boss! :rolleyes: :animwink:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
3 is a magic age for me. That's how old Ryan was the first time we went to Disney World. Seeing the park through the eyes of a three year old is what made me such a fan! :sohappy:

Maria

Original Poster
aahh... so the one in the blue shirt... :animwink:

hehehe... you have a cute son! He is a Ryan! that´s why! :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom