Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tybroid59

Originally posted by Luau Cove
Mmm. This thread is not so smart. However, someone told me a great new topic -much better than this one- opened at "CHEAT CHAT" called "Calling All Thadeus", which is by far much better than this vulgar topic.

Topic Sponsored by Verizon

-->LUADVERTISMENT

:hurl: he he he

104 days to go until im so there :D

Luau Cove

Originally posted by Fievel
Luau you are starting to get pathetic.

Time to get over it.

Baldy,
We can keep joking a little bit, being ironic with some posts, trying sarcastic responses, or we could continue watching movies with "Andre the Giant"...

-->LUAU

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Luau Cove

Baldy,
We can keep joking a little bit, being ironic with some posts, trying sarcastic responses, or we could continue watching movies with "Andre the Giant"...

-->LUAU

Your post containing Flaming has been reported. Thank you. I hope you get banned.

Maria

Original Poster
Gooooooooood Morning Fievel! :)

I just noticed we have 11111 views of this thread! wow! So many pairs of eyes on Ryan! :lol: :lol: :animwink:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Yeah....this is the most popular thread ever on these boards....amazing it all started off one little question.

I wonder if I started a new thread asking if there were any "george"s here if it would get the same response.

Better yet, I"ll be clever and choose some obscure name that nobody has.

Maria

Original Poster
Other popular ones (at least at the top of my list right now) are the picture threads! Good call for those who started them! :sohappy:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Well I applaud this move....maybe some day we can move it back to chit chat, where it once agan can be safe.

This post sponsored by Vinnie's Hit Man Service

Lhriangel

Umm.... *looks around* I don't post for so long and LOOK what happens.....

hmm we need more FUN here.. who wants to play with Dan's boxers?

NowInc

Why move it to premium? Wouldnt it have been easier to step in and give a few pleasant "warnings"?...i dont mean be MEAN..but now it just seems like that if you complain enough...you get what you want (IE Luau complaining aobut tihs thread and now it being "gone")....way to kill a legend...

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
Why move it to premium? Wouldnt it have been easier to step in and give a few pleasant "warnings"?...i dont mean be MEAN..but now it just seems like that if you complain enough...you get what you want (IE Luau complaining aobut tihs thread and now it being "gone")....way to kill a legend...

I would have loved to see Luau´s reply to a "warning"... He seems to be very quick with the mouth... and very slow to get over things...:rolleyes:

NowInc

Originally posted by Maria

I would have loved to see Luau´s reply to a "warning"... He seems to be very quick with the mouth... and very slow to get over things...:rolleyes:

I dont think he even GETS warnings..he pushes buttons a lot and seems to get away with it without even a slap on the wrist..im not saying PUBLIC warnings..but im pretty sure he has never gotten any type of repromand thru a PM either..if he HAD..he wouldnt be so eager to flame others....

I still think moving this to PM was the total wrong move..its resulting in threads asking where it is...and PMs to people who had nothing to do with it being moved...and on top of all that..the "offensive" posts werent even deleted....This kid got some kind of "get out of jail free" card or something?

Herbie53

Premium Member
Careful guys, if you fill this thread with Premium Member "inside info", then it will probably have to stay here.

Maria

Original Poster
....and I don´t remember having any rude or insulting post in this huge thread before - except for his own very first posts, of course-, but seriously, despite of its lenght, this had been a very clean thread so far! :)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
This was probably my fault...I reported his "baldy" remark...but asked that the thread not be locked or removed......I didn't know it was going to be moved :)

I agree though....this kid needs to go away...he's young, and it shows by the way he shoots his mouth...

It's the "Invincible Teenager" syndrome.

NowInc

Originally posted by Herbie53
Careful guys, if you fill this thread with Premium Member "inside info", then it will probably have to stay here.

And a moderator can easly just delete the posts that need to be deleted....no worries...

WOW, I didn't notice till I was reading the thread that it had been moved. :eek: but at least now any nonsense we post will go towards our post cout :lol: not that I really care, I'm just glad I pay my $5 and still get to participate in the "thread that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend, some people started reading it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue reading it forever just because this is the Thread that doesn't end....."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom