Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamboo7

Originally posted by Main Street USA
my name is maria.

no......wait......that might not be true.......:D

i was about to say the same thing, till i saw that you did it. thanks a lot.

i don't know how many ryans are here, but when i lived on campus at my school, there were 6 josh's on my hall. if ever i didn't know someones name, i'd just call them josh, and i was usually right.

Maria

Original Poster
Welcome bamboo7!! I hope you read all this nonsense! haha not really...

Whenever you feel like posting something useless, be our guest in the Ryan thread! The thread about nothing! :lol: :lol:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Maria

Whenever you feel like posting something useless, be our guest in the Ryan thread! The thread about nothing! :lol: :lol:

Now that you mentioned it, I think Jerry would be so proud of us! :cry: Excuse me, it was an emotional thought... :D

Maria

Original Poster
You mean Seinfeld, right? I did it with all the intentions!! And you got it! hehehe

LOOOVE SEINFELD!

We are a few followers of that philosophy! :lol: :lol:

bjshade23

Hey can some give a quick recap of what has happen here in lets say the last 25 pages. I've been working a lot lately and have fallen behind on the Ryans thread.

Oh and I just want to share that we got a new fridge and washing machine today at my house. Has anyone else gotten any new applances/furniture in the past couple of days/weeks?

Maria

Original Poster
Don´t worry bjshade, we change topics a lot so there is no need to be really aware! We do that on purpose so everybody can join at any time! :D

We got a new air condition yesterday at the den... the old one died and we were melting here! :animwink:

And I don´t have a favorite episode of Seinfeld, I love them all! Does any of you have the cd? Everytime I get on a plane, I laugh thinking of him! :lol:

No new appliences here...But since I got dumped laast week I'm working on a new g'f anyone interested :lol: jk I'm not really looking for a new one, just someone who wants to spend a weeka at WDW with me in October :) WOw this thread really is a place to post a bunch of useless stuff (as if I of all people didn't already know that) Oh welll I've rambled enough and got that whole mess about my ex-g/f now just roommate (you try to figure that one out, and if you do, let me know) So i'll shut up. This has probably been my logest post yet on this thread thank you for putting up my nonsense.
TTFN
Bish

bamboo7

Originally posted by Maria

yea, i replied after reading page 1. i didn't realize that there were 40+ pages to this thread.

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
I am A Pretty Lady!!!!!!!!!

Did you have to do that!!!! That is my most hated commercial right now! The sheer thought of it makes me queasy.. Itwont get out of my head!!!!!!:brick: :mad: :brick:

bamboo7

Originally posted by fridgepoliceman

Did you have to do that!!!! That is my most hated commercial right now! The sheer thought of it makes me queasy.. Itwont get out of my head!!!!!!:brick: :mad: :brick:

right on. hate the commercial.

Luau Cove

Mmm. This thread is not so smart. However, someone told me a great new topic -much better than this one- opened at "CHEAT CHAT" called "Calling All Thadeus", which is by far much better than this vulgar topic.

Topic Sponsored by Verizon

-->LUADVERTISMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom