Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofette

Originally posted by tybroid59
Alberrisford

Big Brother ..Jade the pig :hurl: i find her tactics and big mouth just too much .............i wish i wish she be nominated id phone from every telephone i could.

Out of Jonnie and Sophie i wasnt sure im still thinking about it .................:rolleyes:

and shes not that stupid no one could be THAT stupid and i think the group are finally seeing through that one ........

Quick stare at my MNSSHP tickets sighssssssssss:wave:

117 days to go :sohappy:

What Big Brother? Is it new or reruns?

tybroid59

This is the current BB that is on in the UK .......until Maria told me i didnt realise it was on every where ............it has about 4-5 weeks to go before it finishes .

Maria

Original Poster
We start a new one on Sunday: Big Brother VIP :rolleyes:

Same house, 21 days, 11 actors/actresses.... of course, not well known actors or actresses... only those poor ones who have no ther project right now and need some popularity... :rolleyes:

:animwink:

Al

Originally posted by Maria
We start a new one on Sunday: Big Brother VIP :rolleyes:

Same house, 21 days, 11 actors/actresses.... of course, not well known actors or actresses... only those poor ones who have no ther project right now and need some popularity... :rolleyes:

:animwink:

we had something similar - celebrity big brother, it was all for charity. it was great! lol :D

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Alberrisford

we had something similar - celebrity big brother, it was all for charity. it was great! lol :D

We have one as well, but it's not connected to BB. And our BB really sucks, they just can't talk about regular stuff, they're either talking about "the game" or trying to score... :hurl:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by MKCustodial

We have one as well, but it's not connected to BB. And our BB really sucks, they just can't talk about regular stuff, they're either talking about "the game" or trying to score... :hurl:

Same here... it looked like if they never lived in Mexico and never talked about their real normal life! The conversations were extremely lame and so full of bad words that it was very annoying! :hurl:

tybroid59

Originally posted by Goofette
Do they have any one on the Big Brothers named.......RYAN!!!!!

Just wondering :D

Nope ...............................i was thinking about Ryan as a name and it doent seem to be popular in this part of the UK ...

:hammer:

tybroid59

i remeber an old war film Ryans train / men or something starring Frank Sinatra ..........all i remeber is at the end hes running for the train and hes gets shot ......grief ........I watched it on a sunday afternoon with my dad...

Don L Duck

Originally posted by tybroid59
i remeber an old war film Ryans train / men or something starring Frank Sinatra ..........all i remeber is at the end hes running for the train and hes gets shot ......grief ........I watched it on a sunday afternoon with my dad...
Yes that was called Von Ryans Express...
Great movie about WWII:wave:

MKCustodial

Since I'm against spamming, but I do want to see Ryan where it belongs, I'll say this: today the town is freaking chaotic!! The president declared holiday because our "heroes" are coming home, and there'll be a 3-hour open-car parade all over town.:hurl:

'Nuff Said!

tybroid59

Me i have been working and watching Wimbledon tennis on the tele ......mind you I did order my tickets for universal today :D

Maria

Original Poster
I just went to the beach with my mom and came back after checking on something... isn´t it nice to have the beach so close? :D

It´s a nice day here today! :)

MKCustodial

Today is a VERY important day! It's a RYAN BIRTHDAY!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Happy birthday, RyanS!!!!!!!!! :wave: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom