Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
ooOOooo.... a Ryan was here :lookaroun

Sorry.. I had to keep this alive.... Bish and Tenchu are not here, so I have to do that myself... *sigh* :D :animwink:

Don L Duck

Originally posted by Maria

Sorry.. I had to keep this alive.... Bish and Tenchu are not here, so I have to do that myself... *sigh* :D :animwink:
Hey what am I chopped liver?
I have been helping out a lot.
Thanks for noticing me:D

MKCustodial

I'm here too!

And I'm really ed, I just found out Lilo & Stitch starts tomorrow down here and we'll only have dubbed copies!! :mad: :brick: :hurl:

Don L Duck

Originally posted by MKCustodial
I'm here too!

And I'm really ed, I just found out Lilo & Stitch starts tomorrow down here and we'll only dubbed copies!! :mad: :brick: :hurl:
Do they do that with a lot of movies?
If so why?
You don't have regular theater release's?:confused:

tybroid59

I shall be around ...im busy staring at my halloween party tickets ....in between Big brother and wimbledon.and occaisionally going to work .

You wouldnt belive how excited i was when they arrived ....:sohappy:

Al

Originally posted by tybroid59

I shall be around ...im busy staring at my halloween party tickets ....in between Big brother and wimbledon.and occaisionally going to work .

You wouldnt belive how excited i was when they arrived ....:sohappy:

you watch BigB? Greaat! who do you want to go this week? I voted for sophie. I wish jade was up for eviction. she is so annoying :hammer:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by MKCustodial
I'm here too!

And I'm really ed, I just found out Lilo & Stitch starts tomorrow down here and we'll only dubbed copies!! :mad: :brick: :hurl:

Welcome to my world! Every single freaking cartoon IS dubbed for the younger audiences... I never get to see the originals here! :mad:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Don L Duck
Hey what am I chopped liver?
I have been helping out a lot.
Thanks for noticing me:D

aaawwwwwee.... sorry! I forgot! Please forgive me... you have been a great help!! :king: :kiss:

tybroid59

Alberrisford

Big Brother ..Jade the pig :hurl: i find her tactics and big mouth just too much .............i wish i wish she be nominated id phone from every telephone i could.

Out of Jonnie and Sophie i wasnt sure im still thinking about it .................:rolleyes:

and shes not that stupid no one could be THAT stupid and i think the group are finally seeing through that one ........

Quick stare at my MNSSHP tickets sighssssssssss:wave:

117 days to go :sohappy:

Don L Duck

Welcome to my world! Every single freaking cartoon IS dubbed for the younger audiences... I never get to see the originals here! :mad:
I think dubbed movies suck.
It takes away from the inflections and gestures that otherwise make some lines funny.
It's like speaking in a monotone voice very unanimated and boring.
But only english speaking movies for some reason.
All others really don't have many gestures and physical reactions.
So I can put up with subtitles.:wave:

MKCustodial

We used to have both, obviously more dubbed than subtitled, buy now they're using famous TV stars to dub the movies, so they need to have their money back...

I'd like to hear how stitch's voice is dubbed.

It sounds similar, but the point is loosing the jokes and stuff.

Maria

Original Poster
Yeah... sometimes the voices are even better, but you lose the inside jokes that can only be done in English. Think of Shrek and the "Small World" song.... :animwink: I don´t remember how it went in Spanish, but I certainly paid more attention to it when it was in English! :D

The thing is, not everybody would catch it here, as the majority haven´t been to WDW...

Also, we have the two versions too, but VERY RARELY on cartoons for what Rodrigo said... We have Spiderman dubbed and with subtitles showing now... guess which one I made sure to see? :animwink:

Goofette

:eek: You mean BB started already? What night is it on? I've been watching for it and I didn't even know it had started. If I miss the Sopranos when it starts showing new episodes I'm going to be really ticked.

Rdedeian

Originally posted by Goofette
:eek: You mean BB started already? What night is it on? I've been watching for it and I didn't even know it had started. If I miss the Sopranos when it starts showing new episodes I'm going to be really ticked.

Big Brother starts July 10th, I believe, I won't be watching, the ESPY's on that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom