keep it going!!!!! wooooooo!

so, what shall we talk about?

(silence)

.............................I know!!!

whats everyone doing RIGHT now?

NowInc

Originally posted by Alberrisford

whats everyone doing RIGHT now?

Im playing wth my sugar glider...she decided she doesnt want to sleep today and was barking out of control..so i took her out and now shes happy ;)

Lhriangel

Awwww... can I pet her?

I"m trying to keep from not falling asleep .. then at 11 I am going to lunch and class... not to be home until after 4:30. Fun huh?

Al

at the moment i am typing a reply. lol! no i am just messing with my dad's Compaq ipaq. Its really cool :D shame about the lack of games tho:( although its a great mp3 player ;)

Dawn S

I am listening to an Otis Redding CD of all things & getting a big kick out of my cat, who is climbing the mini-blinds. :D

raisun

I'm TRYING to work...but keep getting distracted by emails telling me there is a new post on the Ryan thread....lol (or maybe I'm not trying to work that hard) :p

I'm Back!!!!!!

I've been kinda busy lately so I haven't been posting (not that anyone noticed) But hey I'm back and Glad to see that Ryan is still going strong. Kepp up the good work.

tenchu

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
I'm Back!!!!!!

I've been kinda busy lately so I haven't been posting (not that anyone noticed) But hey I'm back and Glad to see that Ryan is still going strong. Kepp up the good work.

It's alright i noticed you weren't there, there were a few less pointless posts on this thread. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom