Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

Originally posted by Angelique
Aww *huggles Dan*

whatcha want.. I'm in a domestic mood *gets out her cook books*

shhhh no one tell ray hehe :)

Well..since you are offering....

I would like a nice steamed lobster served with a hot steamy bowl of new england clam chowder (thats the white..not the red..and some will argue that its Chowda)...and as a nice appetizer..i think some shrimp scampi would suffice...and dessert...hell...I think a nice chocolate mouse covered triple layer double chocolate cake would do...right?

....just cuz you offered...Miss.Domestic ;)

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc

I would like a nice steamed lobster served with a hot steamy bowl of new england clam chowder (thats the white..not the red..and some will argue that its Chowda)...and as a nice appetizer..i think some shrimp scampi would suffice...and dessert...hell...I think a nice chocolate mouse covered triple layer double chocolate cake would do...right?

....just cuz you offered...Miss.Domestic ;)

Make that for two please!! I looooooooooove N.E, Clam Chowder! yes... the white one!! :slurp: :slurp:

Lhriangel

MMMM New England Clam Chowder... that's the best... much better than Manhattan Clam Chowder... just don't order the one that they had at AA this winter cause they served it in a wheat bread bowl and not sour dough and cause it made me sick :(.

hmm never done lobster before.. this could be fun.. but you have to do the dishes..

mmmm chocolate *hehe*

Lhriangel

Seriously though I MISS having a kitchen. I want to bake cookies, make dinner so I can stop eating dorm food... *blah* I actually lots of the time LIKED preparing meals... *sniffles* Although my roommates though I was wierd cause I kept feeding them hehe.

NowInc

Yeah..i lived almsot 2 years without a kitchen back in the dorm days..i HATED it...

...ya know...its ironic..Lobster is by far my favorite food..but I cant eat it on my birthday...It seems like some sort of sacrifice or something..and I dont want anything to die on my birthday...

...im odd..i know...

Lhriangel

aww Dan.. I think that is cool. :)

I always like meatless spaggetti with my grandma's sause for my bday mmmmm I miss her cooking.

I hope I get an apartment with a kitchen next year. If so and anyone wants to come to Cali to visit me... :) I'll cook for you :) :).

The Mom

Premium Member

I would like a nice steamed lobster served with a hot steamy bowl of new england clam chowder (thats the white..not the red..and some will argue that its Chowda)...

Of course it's chowda! You do realize I have a Rhodyeland accent, don't you? My son needed speech therapy for a few years, and at his last session the therapist said, "I've brought him up to speed, but there's nothing I can do about that damn R.I. accent he's picking up from you! That would take too many years to eliminate." ;)

I'm afraid I don't make house calls! I do enough short order cooking around here. ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by The Mom

Of course it's chowda! You do realize I have a Rhodyeland accent, don't you? My son needed speech therapy for a few years, and at his last session the therapist said, "I've brought him up to speed, but there's nothing I can do about that damn R.I. accent he's picking up from you! That would take too many years to eliminate." ;)

I'm afraid I don't make house calls! I do enough short order cooking around here. ;)

LoL..it took me YEARS to ditch my greek accent...which of course now I regret. When you are a kid, and accent is a bad thing to have...but when you are older...chicks dig it *sigh*

s25843

LoL..it took me YEARS to ditch my greek accent...which of course now I regret. When you are a kid, and accent is a bad thing to have...but when you are older...chicks dig it *sigh*

LOL I have a damn New England Accent, Ya Know...
I love it when people (Espically in Florida and Texas) say to me "You have a Heavy Accent, you know that" when I think that THEY have a heavy accent... Its funny how we just dont hear our own accents

NowInc

Originally posted by s25843

LOL I have a damn New England Accent, Ya Know...
I love it when people (Espically in Florida and Texas) say to me "You have a Heavy Accent, you know that" when I think that THEY have a heavy accent... Its funny how we just dont hear our own accents

Its ok..I almost gained a NY accent from my time living there..that would have been...interestng...a Greek/NY mix...oy...

I still find the "southern belle" accent to be the most amusing of them all..I dont know why..

Lhriangel

*Is rather proud that she is from California and therefore does not have an accent*. I almost gained one living with 4 Southerners in Florida though hehe. And don't even try to tell me that California girls have the airhead accents *glares* lol.

Mmmm.. accents on guys.. very nice..... hehe

tenchu

I don't have an accent. Scottish born and bred. It's just all you other weirdo's who can't speak proper.

TURKEY

Its ok..I almost gained a NY accent from my time living there..that would have been...interestng...a Greek/NY mix...oy...

I still find the "southern belle" accent to be the most amusing of them all..I dont know why..

I worked with a real southern belle from Georgia, but her name wasn't Ryan.

I have people who can't beleive I have lived in the South my whole life, because they say i don't have an accent. I think I do slip into it once in a while...but I did so much theater growing up I kept myself from picking up that twang...

Nut4Disney

Being from Kentucky, I am aware that I have an accent. There are several accents in KY. though depending on what part of the state you are from (Lexington, Louisville, eastern KY). I've been told that I have light southern drawl. What ever that means. I try not to talk with an accent when I'm in business teleconferences at work, or with clients as alot of people perceive that if you have a southern accent, you are stupid.

Sheri

lol...there is a guy at my bus stop in the morning who thinks I have an English accent because I was faking one when I met him, lol...He actully beleives me too, which is the scary part :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom