Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

markymark

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
Quick question...one of my friends is wondering what the most popular beer is over there....

Speaking personally.......any!

Depends though, Lager, Bitter, or Mild, then you have ya Stout.

I think probably Carling Black Label - Lager

markymark

I'm a Bud Light man myself...Oh and my friend will be joining us in a sec...he's DopeyMike

Yep Bud Light is good, but you can't really get it over here anymore :(

markymark

That stinks....

Yup! Still there is still plennnnnnnty to chose from! I think I will partake in some Stella Atrois tonight (off the wagon for a few days!)

Originally posted by markymark

Yup! Still there is still plennnnnnnty to chose from! I think I will partake in some Stella Atrois tonight (off the wagon for a few days!)

Just don't get too crazy :lookaroun I'm gonna sit back with a couple of Buds and watch a good movie and hang out round here....

Beauty and the

sssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Oh btw - are you going to Anfield tonight?

No we haven't got tickets and I don't think you can pay on the gate, shame really the boys would love to see England:(

Originally posted by Beauty and the

I'm sorry to say I think Tyson will wreck him:lookaroun

The only way Tyson will win is if he BITES Lewis....and if y'all get over here let me know and we'll show you all the wonderful sights around memphis.

DopeyMike

Bish, I'm finally here now how liked Carling? Te reason I asked was I wanted to taste some good English beers when we were at Epcot primarily at the Great Britain portion of Epcot

markymark

Originally posted by Beauty and the

I'm sorry to say I think Tyson will wreck him:lookaroun

Yeah, I am worried about that too, but I just hope Lennox can shut Tysons mouth once and for all.

markymark

Originally posted by DopeyMike
Bish, I'm finally here now how liked Carling? Te reason I asked was I wanted to taste some good English beers when we were at Epcot primarily at the Great Britain portion of Epcot

I think they have Bass there - if you drink that you may need to spend a day or two on your own, it tends to have a strange effect on everyone who drinks it - especially those that have a "gas" problem :lol:

I think they have Bass there - if you drink that you may need to spend a day or two on your own, it tends to have a strange effect on everyone who drinks it - especially those that have a "gas" problem :lol:

LMAO, that's all we need, Mikey passing gas in line for the rides...:hurl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom