Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
Looks like all you want to do is go out for a ride!

GO, GO, GO!! Bring me something when you are back please. :D :animwink:

WDWspider

As much as I wanted to see you guys hit 4000, I am just getting too tired. So here's an Early Hooray for reaching 4000.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :king: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I will not miss 10,000.:lol:

Goofette

Hi All!!! I think little one is finally in bed, so hopefully I can have some quiet time. I didn't look at what post this was when I signed in, so what number is this?

Lance

Smallville is my favorite show on TV. I catch every episode, I think it's genius. Michael Rosenbaum nails the part of Lex Luthor, he makes the show!!!

All my friends make fun of me, because I watch it, they see it's on the WB and think it's like that Dawson's Creek/7th heavan crud.

Can't wait till the Season Premiere!

Maria

Original Poster
I can´t stand Dawson´s Creek since Jen made her appearance and slept with Dawson. I soooo wanted him and Joey to be together! :mad:

7th Heaven is the sweetest one! aawwwee

Goofette

I Love 7th Heaven. I'm ready for new episodes of all my favorite show though. I love ______ in the City, but I missed it last night.

Lhriangel

Lets see my tv watching consists of ... 7th Heaven, Buffy, Angel, Charmed, Smallville... *thinks*... Sabrina.. and the new show Birds of Prey when it comes out of course.. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom