Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monorail Lime

Didn't answer my own question... central....

so three easterns and two centrals so far... I guess Maria and I aren't as hardcore as the rest. :cry:

PrincessAli

well guys, sorry to leave the fun, but I'm tired, it's gonna storm, and my mother is going to have one less daughter if I don't get off.....night all :wave:

NowInc

Originally posted by PrincessAli
well guys, sorry to leave the fun, but I'm tired, it's gonna storm, and my mother is going to have one less daughter if I don't get off.....night all :wave:

Muah!!! nite cutie

RobFL

Account Suspended
I like CDS...

Before, we changed positions every 15 mins normally, and then 45 mins when we had lunches.

If we had extra people - was even worse. You'd hit one or two positions before starting all over again.. after your break of course.

It seemed great to get a break every hour or so, but then it starts to bug you. You get really bored.

And people get snippy.. if they're in any position for more than 15 mins, say 15 mins and 30 seconds, someone is comming back their break late and gosh-darnit they're gonna get chewed out!!

Now, with CDS, you can also get luckey and avoid positions you don't like altogether for an entire day. Or you get tasks.. they keep you busy if you want, or you can just wander around mocking the other CM's who are actually working.

-Rob

Maria

Original Poster
You are right Rob... I reemmber hating when I was in the greeter position and right when I was in the middle of a good conversation with a guest, someone came and "bump"... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom