Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TURKEY

I'd love to stay around and see the wrath that is laid down by the hand of Steve, but I've got to get some sleep.

I have two finals in about 6 hours.

RobFL

Account Suspended
Ugh, i'm also a lunch-breaker tomarrow. I hate that shift. Get stuck in rotation covering various spots while everyone else gets lunch and then you get yours at like 5pm.

-Rob

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by RobFL
*checks* Nope.

Midday shift, and I close pre-show tomarrow.

Today, I open Theater 2.

-Rob

so what does that mean? that you will owrk in the preshow all day?

TURKEY

Originally posted by RobFL
Ugh, i'm also a lunch-breaker tomarrow. I hate that shift. Get stuck in rotation covering various spots while everyone else gets lunch and then you get yours at like 5pm.

-Rob

Do use the computer system that tells you where to go and when to do it? It wasn't up and running when I was there at least not at my location.

Monorail Lime

I don't predict much wrath but I'm usually up at 4 anyway so I guess I'll get to see whatever happens.

THE INSOMNIAC ARMY: WE GET MORE DONE AFTER MIDNIGHT THAN MOST PEOPLE DO ALL DAY

RobFL

Account Suspended
Nope, we have a rotation, like every 30-45 minutes.

My shift today starts at 8am, putting me in Theater 2 for opening and start up, pre-show and greet show up later, and then a little bit later still the first "breaker" comes in and starts the rotation.

Closing.. people who are there till 8pm close a theater, preshow leaves at 7:30 and greeter is gone by 7:15.

Just depends on what your schedual is.

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
NRG Rotation:

Greeter
to
Theater 2
to
Pre-show
to
Theater 1
to
CDS.

And if we have an extra person, they goto Pre-show Load between Theater 2 and Pre-show.

-Rob

Lhriangel

I'm going guys. *sighs* I'm falling asleep, a friend wants to call and I'm sick of idiots.

*huggles everyone and curls up in dan's bed ;)* hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom