Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessAli

Originally posted by Maria
Michael Bolton??

Wherever you go,
whatever you do,
I will be right here waiting for you....

Whatever it takes
or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you....

Nope, still doesn't ring a bell.....:lol:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by PrincessAli

I don't trust you....after creating this safe haven for all of us, you just want to out and destroy it. Do you only think about yourself? :mad:

I´m sooooo sooorry! I wasn´t thinking of myself... I was thinking of all the fun we were going to have visiting ryan! I guess I should only have friends over here! :animwink:

NowInc

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

Little fuzzy there. What band was that?

Ok..you wanna know how much of a music freak i REALLY am..the name of the band was "Blackjack"..they were on polydor records and made a few alubms in the late 70s early 80s....

kaos

Originally posted by NowInc
Maria..thats not micheal bolton...thats richard marx...equally horrible

Richard Marx was one of my customers at the Disney Store back in Chicago.. Every Noverrmber he would come in.. His sister lived in my hometown

RobFL

Account Suspended
The only factual thing i can remember about Michael Bolton was how famous he was when a woman went public saying she orgasmed listening to him in concert...

-Rob

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
Maria..thats not micheal bolton...thats richard marx...equally horrible

ROFLMAO!!! Really???? :lol: :hammer:

They are from the same years, right?

PrincessAli

I´m sooooo sooorry! I wasn´t thinking of myself... I was thinking of all the fun we were going to have visiting ryan! I guess I should only have friends over here! :animwink:

I am a friend, I was just testing you ;) I guess you really don't want to destroy us

Maria

Original Poster
Anyone else thinks that Alicia Ozbourne or whatever her name is s ucks singing "Papa don´t preach"??? How does she dare???

kaos

Originally posted by RobFL
The only factual thing i can remember about Michael Bolton was how famous he was when a woman went public saying she orgasmed listening to him in concert...

-Rob

Can we say orgasm on the forum??? I orgasmed at a Jimmy Buffet concert once... but I had help

:wave: :lookaroun :lookaroun

NowInc

Anyone else thinks that Alicia Ozbourne or whatever her name is s ucks singing "Papa don´t preach"??? How does she dare???

Kelly osbourne....as much as i love ozzy..i cant stand his kids ;)

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by PrincessAli

I am a friend, I was just testing you ;) I guess you really don't want to destroy us

aaawwweee... I know you are a friend! :kiss:

RobFL

Account Suspended
~Oh i wanna dance with somebody... Oo, I wanna feel the heat with somebody.. oh yeah.. I wanna dance with somebody.. with somebody who loves me.. whoo hoo.. hoo.. hoo.. oh yeah...~

-Rob

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by kaos

Can we say orgasm on the forum??? I orgasmed at a Jimmy Buffet concert once... but I had help

:wave: :lookaroun :lookaroun

TMI!! :mad: :hurl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom