Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by PrincessAli

Damn are those things back again....*gets out the rake* I'm ready to take them down.

Didn't you read Harry Potter? You have to twirl them around so they get dizzy and can't find their way back.

Maria

Original Poster
welll.... the pe e could be a nasty thing to have on the hands, not the machine... :zipit:

NowInc

Originally posted by Angelique

Didn't you read Harry Potter? You have to twirl them around so they get dizzy and can't find their way back.

I have heard that technique works for getting rid of many things actually...not just gnomes...

PrincessAli

Originally posted by Angelique

I'm still working on the harry potter books, I'm still stuck on the first one.....I don't like to read so geez....sorry

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by PrincessAli

I'm still working on the harry potter books, I'm still stuck on the first one.....I don't like to read so geez....sorry

They made TV so didn't ever have to read again. Ahhh....i love my idiot box.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Fievel

They made TV so didn't ever have to read again. Ahhh....i love my idiot box.

I see that nickname is used worldwide! My dad always called it that way! (still does)

PrincessAli

yup, english class restarts in like 5 days, FORGET READING! I'll have to do it everynight for homework, I'm not about to do it for pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom