Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_CEO

F is for friends that do stuff together. U is for you and meeeeee.. N is for Newhere and anytime time at!! Down here in the deep blue sea!!!

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by Maria
Ali, who is Yzma??

From the Emperor's new groove. The evil lady. :fork:

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
F is for friends that do stuff together. U is for you and meeeeee.. N is for Newhere and anytime time at!! Down here in the deep blue sea!!!

That's from Spongebob Squarepants.

Erika

LOL, no, I'm the one who said "Jinx" so technically Angelique is the one who is not allowed to talk...BUT...I am not that mean ;) I never enforce that rule.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Erika
LOL, no, I'm the one who said "Jinx" so technically Angelique is the one who is not allowed to talk...BUT...I am not that mean ;) I never enforce that rule.

Right, got it... That's why I love this place, I learn something new every day! :D I kinda imagined that was how it went, but Angel's post confused me. :hammer:

NowInc

Alllllllllllllllllllllll my ex's live in texas.....and texas is the place id really love to be. But alllllllllllll my ex's live in texas....thats why i hang my hat in tenneesee.....

MKCustodial

All right, I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I start on "Possessed". According to IMDB, it should be good. :rolleyes: We'll see...

By Dan's first post of the night, I'm pretty sure I'll be finding some 4 or 5 pages tomorrow morning, right? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom