Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramp

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Now this is just WRONG! :cry:

awww...c'mon...don't :cry: ...I'm gonna start :cry: too if you don't stop:cry:

...hey, ya know what happened to me today....I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said, "If I tell you, it would defeat the purpose.

Maria

Original Poster
Tramp that thing about Santa is very interesting! I think it is true! Anyone else agrees?

TURKEY

Originally posted by Tramp

awww...c'mon...don't :cry: ...I'm gonna start :cry: too if you don't stop:cry:

...hey, ya know what happened to me today....I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said, "If I tell you, it would defeat the purpose.

I need help.

TURKEY

This is the ONLY reason why I'd like to be Santa for just one Christmas....

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

I think Santa has relations with the bad girls on the roof while the reindeer watch. :eek: :dazzle:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

I think Santa has relations with the bad girls on the roof while the reindeer watch. :eek: :dazzle:

That's even MORE wrong! :cry: :cry: :cry:

See, Tramp, your Santa story made me :cry: !

TURKEY

Hey Ryan....I gotta joke for ya....

Question
Why did the chicken cross the road?

MOSES:
And God came down from the Heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

Moses can't remember any more.

Tramp

Originally posted by NowInc
I plan on doing some serious posting here tonight kids...so be here to keep me company..ok?

...promise you won't be TOO serious so I can keep up with ya....I haven't done any deep thinking in years....:lol: :lol: :lol:

( I know, I know, I know what he meant)

...I can tell there's gonna be a lot of :cry: tonight....let's hope the innuendo police are on vacation.

Maria

Original Poster

You keep that up and Santa will definitely visit YOU this year....bad girl....:lol:

oh.....:cry:

really?? :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Will be the first time.... :( :cry: :cry: I´m emotional...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom