Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erika

Originally posted by Tramp

...ok...well here's something to ponder....Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
[/

And another one by Steven Wright! :lol: Do you have a list of these or do you just have a really good memory?

My brother and I LOVE that guy. :sohappy:

tenchu

You get too sweaty in boxers.

But mind you, most of the people in here think i dont wear anything under my kilt so....

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Linda just threw away my "Mickey" boxers:cry:

They were in awful shape, and I told her she could throw them away, but I asked her to tuck them down so I wouldn't see them in the garbage.

I walked through the Laundry room and saw them right on top of the garbage can:eek: :cry:

But I got the last laugh, they're back in my drawer now:D

Erika

What is it with you men and your ratty tatty underwear?

What would you think if WE wore them that way? :lol:

*trying to imagine Tyra Banks modeling holey Body By Victoria with loose elastic hanging down*

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Erika
What is it with you men and your ratty tatty underwear?

What would you think if WE wore them that way? :lol:

*trying to imagine Tyra Banks modeling holey Body By Victoria with loose elastic hanging down*

It's like an old friend:D

I'd be concerned about a man who's underwear is too new. If he throws away his underwear when it get's a little old and tired, what does he do with his women?:eek:

Erika

Originally posted by garyhoov

It's like an old friend:D

I'd be concerned about a man who's underwear is too new. If he throws away his underwear when it get's a little old and tired, what does he do with his women?:eek:

Ooh, I never thought of it THAT way!

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Erika

Ooh, I never thought of it THAT way!

It's kinda like a pair of jeans, or shoes. They get more comfortable with age. :lol:

i only have one pair of boxers, with Taz, I got them as a gift and I only use it at Julia's. Otherwise, it's briefs.

TURKEY

Originally posted by MKCustodial

It's kinda like a pair of jeans, or shoes. They get more comfortable with age. :lol:

i only have one pair of boxers, with Taz, I got them as a gift and I only use it at Julia's. Otherwise, it's briefs.

:eek:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by dadisneynutter
Yep, I'm a boxers guy, by the way all, how many posts does it say that I have?? Just a little confused!

Posts in the Chit-Chat section don't count. Does that make the number seem closer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom