Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaos

Guess I'll rate this here thread...

Whhops... guess I already rated this thread... must've been about 1000 posts ago. hehe

TURKEY

Originally posted by kaos
Guess I'll rate this here thread...

Whhops... guess I already rated this thread... must've been about 1000 posts ago. hehe

I tried rating last night. I guess I already did, but I don't remember.

Of course, there are lots of things I don't remember. Like who tucked me into bed last night?

Maria

Original Poster
Hi everybody! I woke up late, clean bedroom, played with nephew and finally came to say hi to.... Ryan! :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Maria
Hi everybody! I woke up late, clean bedroom, played with nephew and finally came to say hi to.... Ryan! :)

:wave: Hi everyone....my Name is DMC-12...and this is my first post in the Ryan Thread....:D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Is it really your first post here?? Wow! :eek:

What took you so long?

I have been the quiet observer with this thread :lol:
Now I feel compelled to participate and ween and nurture Ryan as it grows into a big boy thread. :D

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12

I have been the quiet observer with this thread :lol:
Now I feel compelled to participate and ween and nurture Ryan as it grows into a big boy thread. :D

Aaawwweee... that´s so sweet of you! I´m sure Ryan is thankful for that. All these months growing so fast! :lol:

Maria

Original Poster
Great Cheryl! You won´t regret it! Nobody regrets posting in the thread about nothing!

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by tiggerlover1971

I thought that was the rejected thread:lol:

eeerrr.... nope.... lol

This was before that one! It started calling all those members whose real name was Ryan and drifted in the chit chattiest thread of them all! Whenever people are bored or have nothing else to post, they are always welcome here! :lol:

Maria

Original Poster
I thought you were playing some trivia there. Wasn´t that the whole deal about that thread?

tiggerlover1971

I thought you were playing some trivia there. Wasn´t that the whole deal about that thread?

we do but freaky spidey and I have became really close friends that we sit and talk most of the time and we forget the game a couple of days ago I thought I was going to get banned because I started to talk riskey and it got out of hand and there was someone in there who usally wasnt in there and I thought he was going to report us the person was grizzley

Maria

Original Poster
Sorry... that was a long paragraph and with no punctuation marks, it´s hard to understand it.:p

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971

we do but freaky spidey and I have became really close friends that we sit and talk most of the time and we forget the game a couple of days ago I thought I was going to get banned because I started to talk riskey and it got out of hand and there was someone in there who usally wasnt in there and I thought he was going to report us the person was grizzley

we became close friends (Freaky spidey and I). We sit and talk alot and forget the game. A couple of days ago we kinda got to talking almost x-rated . I went and edited the posts because I thought I would get banned because I dont think Grizzley (who was there ) liked it very much and I didnt want him reporting us . Plus I dont know why he was there he usally never is there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom