Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCustodial

The only reason I don't really like BB is because, at least down here, there's only hitting on/______ going on or people talking about "the game". Don't they have curiosity about the other's lives, what people do, what kinda interests they have? Geez!! It's always "oh, this is a game, I'm not plotting, you are plotting, it's a setup". :brick:

Maria

Original Poster
I agree with you, Rodrigo.... the same thing happened here. If you listened to their conversations you would feel so embarrased for our youth....

They never talked about anything serious... no family, no politics, no travelling, no country´s issues, no school, no NOTHING! It was so stupid! (Still I got hooked trying to see if they were ever going to talk about something else.

I think that they had a script to follow about who was going to be who...for instance: "one will be the , another one, the saint, another guy the cool one, etc. etc... I´m not sure if it´s true or not, but that is the impression I got. That they had to follow a certain pattern of how each will behave during the time they were there.

Also, they probably had rules about the things they were allowed to speak about.... I think so...

:animwink:

Rdedeian

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

I'm really into BB3. It's pretty cool how one person's going to be let back in. I think it's going to bite someone in the once he/she gets back in.

Who do you think is going to win?

I really don't know, its going to be interesting to see what happens this week in who gets evicted and who gets back in.

I'm in love with Chiara, she's so hot.

tenchu

Originally posted by Maria
I agree with you, Rodrigo.... the same thing happened here. If you listened to their conversations you would feel so embarrased for our youth....

They never talked about anything serious... no family, no politics, no travelling, no country´s issues, no school, no NOTHING! It was so stupid! (Still I got hooked trying to see if they were ever going to talk about something else.

I think that they had a script to follow about who was going to be who...for instance: "one will be the , another one, the saint, another guy the cool one, etc. etc... I´m not sure if it´s true or not, but that is the impression I got. That they had to follow a certain pattern of how each will behave during the time they were there.

Also, they probably had rules about the things they were allowed to speak about.... I think so...

:animwink:

But they may have been edited to avoid all these sort of discussions. I know over here, all the contestants say they were very different to the way the editors portrayed them.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu

But they may have been edited to avoid all these sort of discussions. I know over here, all the contestants say they were very different to the way the editors portrayed them.

Yeah... of course, I didn´t pay to watch them 24/7.... I only watched the 30 mins review of the day at nights during the week. :animwink:

MKCustodial

Down here it's the same thing. I guess they all say that so they don't get stereotyped or something...

tenchu

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Down here it's the same thing. I guess they all say that so they don't get stereotyped or something...

They really cant be all that bothered about it if they go on a program like that anyway!

Maria

Original Poster

They really cant be all that bothered about it if they go on a program like that anyway!

Right! They got out of the house and now when the press follows them, they complain and ask for some privacy! Give me a break! They love the attention! That´s why they got into that house! :mad:

tenchu

Originally posted by Maria

Right! They got out of the house and now when the press follows them, they complain and ask for some privacy! Give me a break! They love the attention! That´s why they got into that house! :mad:

Yup, all attention seekers!

I'd never do that.

( Look at me, look at me!) :lol: :animwink:

TURKEY

Lets see.

First term: Cost Accounting, Managing Finance
2nd term: Investement Management, Personal Financial Planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom