Calling All Rhode Island Disney Fans

Iteachwood

Original Poster
I would like to start a thread for all us Rhode Islanders. Share our trips past and future. Keep us all warm and fuzzy through our Rhode Island winters! Maybe if trips coincide say HI at some point in Disney. Hec..for all we know we might me neighbors!!

bigkbull

Sounds like a great idea! I grew up in Bristol down near the Veteran's Home. Any chance you're in that area?! I'm now living in Warwick.

doombuggie

ITEACHWOOD --

pretty sure we have talked on here before.

Grew up in Warwick, now I live in NP. I am also a teacher/athletic director ;)

my parents moved to Ocala and now go to Disney 1 or 2 a week. I go about 4-5 times a year now

DrummerAlly

I'm on the RI border, does that count? :)

I grew up in Rehoboth, MA but I've got lots of family in Bristol and Warren... can I be counted too? I also march in the Bristol 4th of July parade each year - thats gotta earn points!

I hate being in New Jersey.... :mad: I <3 RI! :wave:

bigkbull

WHOA, bigkbull.....Lived in Bristol WHOLE LIFE!!!!...graduated BHS 1971...wow..first hit and its fellow bristolian.

That's awesome. My parents moved to Bristol from Portugal in the 60s. I loved growing up there. It was Mt Hope by the time I graduated though. :)

The Mom

Premium Member
I may live in Florida, but I can pronounce Pawtucket correctly. :lol: Born in Providence, raised in EP, met my husband at RIH, married at The First Unitarian Church on Benefit Street, and then moved first north to Toronto, then south to FL care of Uncle Sam.

Kinda liked not owning a snow shovel, so stayed here. My parents joined me several years later, and even though they died here, they're buried in the family plot in Warren.

I won't say anymore, as I still have crazy relatives in the area. :lookaroun

Disney_Belle

I may live in Florida, but I can pronounce Pawtucket correctly. :lol: Born in Providence, raised in EP, met my husband at RIH, married at The First Unitarian Church on Benefit Street, and then moved first north to Toronto, then south to FL care of Uncle Sam.

Kinda liked not owning a snow shovel, so stayed here. My parents joined me several years later, and even though they died here, they're buried in the family plot in Warren.

I won't say anymore, as I still have crazy relatives in the area. :lookaroun

You know what they say - you can't shovel sunshine! That's exactly why DH and I are planning on moving south eventually. He works for FedEx and the winters are brutal on him (and he's only 30!). He aches a lot in the winter, much of it due to a past motorcycle accident but delivering in the snow doesn't help either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom