Calling all opinions: Mexican Riviera Cruise

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Hey lovelies,

Has anyone done the Mexican Riviera Cruise? Thoughts? Feelings? We're thinking about booking!

Have a maaaagical day!

ChuckElias

I liked it, but didn't love the port destinations. My wife, on the other hand, loved Mazatlan. The adults in our group (except me, I wasn't feeling well that day) hired a local guy to drive them around and show them the city. They thought it was fantastic. In Puerto Vallerta, my daughter did the Dolphin Trainer for a Day excursion and also loved that.

So I'm probably in the minority. I didn't find a lot to do that I really loved, but I think everybody else in my party did. Plus, there was one really cold day at sea, believe it or not.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Slightly upsetting as we're not even going to Mazatian - but generally the ports aren't for me anyway, I hate getting harassed!

What time of year did you go?

ChuckElias

Slightly upsetting as we're not even going to Mazatian - but generally the ports aren't for me anyway, I hate getting harassed!

What time of year did you go?
We went mid July. Weather was great, except for the first sea day. Very cold. Like, sweaters and blankets on deck kind of cold. Here's my wife and mother-in-law relaxing on Deck 9:

458284002112_0_ALB-1.jpg
That's right. . . mid-July. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom