Calling all hotties!!!

OliveMcFly

tigger248 said:
I met a guy in WDW once. We dated like 6 months while I was on the college program, then we continued long distance dating once the program ended. Well, after nine months of being apart, sadly the relationship ended. Had we not lived so far away, he may have ended up being the one. We're still friends and we still talk sometimes. Hopefully I'll be able to see him on my upcoming trip. I still sorta miss him.
Long distance is hard. My ex and I lasted for 2 years and were in 2 different states for 14 months of those 2 years. Everything happens for a reason. Your Mickey is out there Minnie. :animwink:

Maria

TnkrBelPixiDust said:
That's a really pretty song Kyle.. I espicially like the line... How wonderful life is now you're in the world..
Wasn´t this also used in American Pie 1? :lol:

Of course, I loved it in Moulin Rouge!

TnkrBelPixiDust

Maria.. I dont know.. Im really bad with songs... I hear the music but dont really pay attention to the words... lol Megan knows about that (Little boy goes up in smoke :lol: ) and I only say American Pie once... :)

barnum42

DisneyGrl85 said:
Long distance is hard. My ex and I lasted for 2 years and were in 2 different states for 14 months of those 2 years. Everything happens for a reason. Your Mickey is out there Minnie. :animwink:
My sister (English) met her now husband (American) whilst on holiday in Portugal. For quite some time their relationship was run via post and the odd phone call (this was pre-internet, over a dozen plus years ago). They have now been married over ten years.

Whilst the long distance thing may rarely work, it's not impossible.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
JesusJuice said:
I'm too young for PI! *tear* I'm only 20....

20... perfect. I designate thee, "mkt's official designated driver"

Your payment, a pick from one of mkt's angels. Or 22 minutes of lockup during feeding time at the mkt harem.

Disneyland1970

ISTCNavigator57 said:
~starts singing "Your Song" from Moulin Rouge~

My gift is my song
And this one's for you
And you can tell everybody
That this is your song
It maybe quite simple
But now that it's done
Hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world

Sat on the roof
And I kicked off the moss
Well some of the verses well
They got me quite cross
But the sun's been kind
While I wrote this song
It's for people like you that
Keep it turned on

So excuse me for forgetting
But these things I do
You see I've forgotten
If they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is well I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

And you can tell everybody
This is your song
It may be quite simple
But now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words

I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words

Ummm...If you know this song by heart, Please turn in your MAN CARD on your way out.....Just Jidding :wave:

ToTBellHop

Disneyland1970 said:
Ummm...If you know this song by heart, Please turn in your MAN CARD on your way out.....Just Jidding :wave:
lol...I don't know it by heart lol. I just like the song. It's originally an Elton John song. You wouldn't be mocking Elton, would you? That would just be wrong... Elton and Billy Joel...they are the best.

Number_6

barnum42 said:
I second the motion - and I've seen Pixie Duster with her hi-tech clipboard in real life :D

I too have had the pleasure of meeting Pixie Duster(hoping the image actually shows up):

view.html

tigger248

Maria said:
Wasn´t this also used in American Pie 1? :lol:

Of course, I loved it in Moulin Rouge!

I don't know if it was in American Pie because I never saw it, but it was originally done by Elton John.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom