Calling all hotties!!!

shopgirl146

626 said:
I met my wife in a Disney chat room. Does that count? ;)

I almost had a heart attack when I saw the title of this thread. I thought those girls who riled everyone up last month had come back :eek:

What girls? :hammer:

DisneyFreak1228

Hochmania said:
Good luck with your....mission :p
Dear Lord, can't I ever get away from you, Matt?!?!?!?!

I haven't met "The One" at WDW (...or anywhere, for that matter. Matt can tell you how many guys I've been through since I've known him), but it is a rather nice thought.
I'll be moving up there at the end of the month, so I have a much better chance of meeting my significant other.
Good luck, though.

As for PI, you're not too young, I'm only 19, and I've been lots of times.

You say you're going July 30th???
What a coincidence...I'm moving there the 23rd :D
Maybe we'll run into each other.

Timekeeper

Elimafate

DisneyFreak1228 said:
Matt can tell you how many guys I've been through since I've known him,

Um, this is not something that I would advertise, but maybe that's just me. To each his, or her, own.

As for meeting girls, you should ask Steve to put a "status" option in the member profiles here, like they have on other "social" sites (i.e. friendster), and incorporate that status into the search feature. That could help you out, at least with memebers of this site.

Timekeeper

P.S. Maria is okay, but she sure likes to talk a lot. :lookaroun

TnkrBelPixiDust

Shopgirl146 I think 626 meant that girl Kendal who started a bunch of BS threads and stuff.. caused a lot of arguments... but anyways.. its really romantic how disney can bring people together :kiss:

DDuckFan130

TnkrBelPixiDust said:
Shopgirl146 I think 626 meant that girl Kendal who started a bunch of BS threads and stuff.. caused a lot of arguments... but anyways.. its really romantic how disney can bring people together :kiss:
Oui oui, l'amour c'est magnifique!

Please forgive me if I messed up on that :lol: it's been a few years since my last French class :rolleyes:

DDuckFan130

TnkrBelPixiDust said:
Lol...DDuckFan130 would you please translate that... :lol:
Pardonez-moi mademoiselle :lol:.

In Spanish it means "Si, si el amor es magnifico!"

In English it means "yes, yes love is magnificent!"

Sorry about that :)

TnkrBelPixiDust

DDuckFan130:pardonez-moi mademoiselle .

In Spanish it means "Si, si el amor es magnifico!"

In English it means "yes, yes love is magnificent!"
Awwh that's really pretty.. but sounds soo much more appealing in french and spanish.. lol :lol:

ToTBellHop

~starts singing "Your Song" from Moulin Rouge~

My gift is my song
And this one's for you
And you can tell everybody
That this is your song
It maybe quite simple
But now that it's done
Hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world

Sat on the roof
And I kicked off the moss
Well some of the verses well
They got me quite cross
But the sun's been kind
While I wrote this song
It's for people like you that
Keep it turned on

So excuse me for forgetting
But these things I do
You see I've forgotten
If they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is well I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

And you can tell everybody
This is your song
It may be quite simple
But now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words

I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words

DisneyFreak1228

Timekeeper said:

Um, this is not something that I would advertise, but maybe that's just me. To each his, or her, own.

As for meeting girls, you should ask Steve to put a "status" option in the member profiles here, like they have on other "social" sites (i.e. friendster), and incorporate that status into the search feature. That could help you out, at least with memebers of this site.

Timekeeper

P.S. Maria is okay, but she sure likes to talk a lot. :lookaroun

All I meant was that I've had bad luck with guys, you want to take it some other way? Fine, like you said, "To each his, or her, own."
Maybe you didn't mean it offensively, but that's how it came across to me.

barnum42

Jerm said:
Maria and Pixie Duster are two of the hottest hotties on the boards...atleast from what I have seen in the pics.
I second the motion - and I've seen Pixie Duster with her hi-tech clipboard in real life :D

Rora

I like this topic. It's nice to know that someone feels my pain. I'll be there on the 31st with my single friends, which is a blast. But when I'm there I see the other families and I long to have one of my own to share it with. I've been with my sister's family and that was awesome, but it's not the same. Meeting someone there would be the stuff of dreams. But I'd be content with meeting someone who loves Disney and would propose to me in the Magic Kingdom :animwink:

RICK8868

Hi everybody, this is my first time on the boards. I thought I would start here because of the question. I actually met my wife at Disney back in 99. She was a cast member in EPCOT at the time. Our first date was the Magic Kingdom which blows away any typical movie date. :) You never know what can happen on a trip to Disney, I guess it is the place that dreams do come true. I wish you luck, and you never know, you may find that special someone.

WDWScottieBoy

RICK8868, welcome to the boards. Now we have proof that it has happened and magic does live on in WDW through marriage. Hope your marriage is still as magical as it was on day 1. I look forward to reading your further posts.

WELCOME!!! :wave:

tigger248

I met a guy in WDW once. We dated like 6 months while I was on the college program, then we continued long distance dating once the program ended. Well, after nine months of being apart, sadly the relationship ended. Had we not lived so far away, he may have ended up being the one. We're still friends and we still talk sometimes. Hopefully I'll be able to see him on my upcoming trip. I still sorta miss him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom