California grill

dandlewood

Original Poster
Hey guys, I just put in a reservation for California grill in the contemperary for my last day. Any thoughts on the place?

Cinderelly07

Amazing!

Cali Grill is wonderful! I refuse to miss it. You must have the pork tenderloin, it melts in your mouth! What ever you do please don't opt out on the dessert! I have never tasted anything there that wasn't more than intoxicating and the service is just icing on the cake. If you have the opportunity, stay to see wishes or come back later that night (keep your check and they will let you back up). If not, I hope that your reservations are around sun set because it's just as spectacular. It is all very romantic and if you couldn't tell, one of my all time favorites! (Try to request a table near the windows!) :slurp:

gatordoc

Based on the three times I've eaten there (yes, I keep hoping for a better experience) it is the most overrated restaurant at WDW. Yes ,the view is great, but that's not why I go to a restaurant (and there are lots of cheaper ways to see fireworks). The service is spotty and the food is mediocre at best. If you really want a fine meal at WDW, there are so many better choices (Citricos, Jiko, Artist Point, Le Cellier, Bistro de Paris, just to name a few).

Based on the three times I've eaten there (yes, I keep hoping for a better experience) it is the most overrated restaurant at WDW. Yes ,the view is great, but that's not why I go to a restaurant (and there are lots of cheaper ways to see fireworks). The service is spotty and the food is mediocre at best. If you really want a fine meal at WDW, there are so many better choices (Citricos, Jiko, Artist Point, Le Cellier, Bistro de Paris, just to name a few).

I totally agree. Actually, it was the worse dining experience the we have had so far. The view though, is awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom