By-request Merfupdate (until 1pm)

JEANYLASER

Merf do you have any pictures inside of Spaceship Earth's new vehicles with touch screens and the new Spaceship Earth sign Entrance. And also the new Spaceship Earth Symbol too. Please!

Does anyone know how the seemingly permanent tarps on the Japan pavilion are doing? Are they still there? My wedding is at the Japan pavilion on October 1 and I was just wondering if there's been any change at all. Thanks so much!

^that is so awesome that u are getting married at epcot!!!!!

I hope the pavillion gets cleaned up for you and your big day!!!

Congrats!:wave:

Thanks! I hope so too, but it won't be the end of the world if it doesn't. I'm just thrilled to be living my dream of getting married to a wonderful man at my favorite place on earth! Some tarps can't hurt that. But I am keeping my fingers crossed that no hurricanes come through!

Jen

BeanSz

Merf, thanks for the updates. I really look forward to them. I agree with you on the Studios. If just me and my wife, we could do park in less than a day. But, I have to say, now that I have kids, we spend a lot of time in DHS. They love it...and it is much more enjoyable with the kids. Plus, one of our favorite restaurants is Hollywood Brown Derby.

doop

Merf, thanks a lot for the picture update! Sorry you had to trek through the rain though, that's never fun.

goofyfan13

Merf do you have any pictures inside of Spaceship Earth's new vehicles with touch screens and the new Spaceship Earth sign Entrance. And also the new Spaceship Earth Symbol too. Please!

Updated photos of the ride vehicles are going to be next to impossible to get right now. They blocked off the windows that look into the ride exit from Project Tomorrow.

PoTCGuy

No more big box trees..

908wdwmagic10.jpg

And here's the nifty form we haven't seen at night in ages:

908wdwmagic32.jpg
Wow! I always liked the box trees since I like topiary in general, but I didn't realize how much of the architecture they were hiding. Nice! Thanks Merf, for all of your updates!

PhilharMagician

Thanks Merf for the great photo update and for suffering through hot humid rainy day.

And of course there's the flowerbed..

908wdwmagic19.jpg

Retro Epcot all over now. Nice pic.

Have I been missing something? :confused: When did they put the flower bed (with lots of speakers) between the SSE queue and the walkway? I likey!!! I can picture myself there listening to the music and slowly walking the queue line anxiously waiting to ride SSE for the first time since it's refurb. :lookaroun

wild01ride

just wondering about the imagination updates...are they bringing dreamcatcher back?

I'm sure you meant "Dreamfinder" (considering your avatar)! No sweat, easy mixup!

I don't know that there are any Imagination! updates.
(When there are, I'm sure we can count on Merf bringing them to us!)

MojoMax

I also thank you Merf! I don't say alot on these threads, but I sure appreciate the work you do to bring us the goodies!! Thanks Man! :king:

Thiger

thanks for the pics Merf!

T minus 33 days...cant wait to see SSE looking as good as I saw it when epcot opened.

I've heard a rumour that the season 4 teaser for Lost is playing at MGM, anyone seen this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom