News Buzzy’s been stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

My95cobras

Speaking of the phone since that appears to be the cause for resisting. I find it interesting that the report contradicts itself.

The report claims that he stated he was leaving and took his phone. This seems perfectly reasonable to me for someone who’s there voluntarily and decided they no longer wanted to participate. Then the officer states he told him they were keeping his phone. At this point it says he picked up his phone. If he had already taken his phone how did he take it again. Maybe the video would clarify what’s going on here or maybe the officer made a mistake when writing the report.

Again... opinion. I’m sure there was a conversation and he was asked several times for the phone to which he replied no. It does not go:
Officer - can I have your phone.
Suspect - no.
Officer - *hancuffs clicking*

If there is a warrant, you have to read him the warrant.

He was free to leave at all times, but when he decided to leave they decided to tell him his phone was not free to leave. Making the arrest is just more work for a minor charge.

DeletedAccount55555

Stop making definitive statements you don't know. Anything relating to the active investigation is redacted, including documents they can't provide at all, and including sections of the incident reports that have been provided so far. All we've seen is the unredacted info they CAN release, which you'd know if you had reached out and gotten the OCSO email. I sense getting all the facts isn't your main motive here given how conclusive your claims are when we still don't have a single document, statement, or anything official about the current whereabouts of the Buzzy animatronic.

The documents released yesterday had one small paragraph blacked out. The OCSO was clear that the clothes stealing was an active investigation and yet they still released all that info in response to multiple media outlets asking for information on the alleged theft of the whole AA figure.

So why would OCSO provide information only on a separate active investigation of the stolen clothes when reporters were actually requesting information about the alleged theft of the animatronic?

The only thing you're going on is A) Reports that the animatronic have been removed without authorization, which are coming from the same sources who were wrong about this police report and B) Making the leap that because OCSO didn't definitively state that the full Buzzy AA wasn't stolen, then that's somehow proof that it was stolen.

DreamfinderGuy

Just Discovery Island and River Country before DisneyQuest, then he got banned after Wonders. And he did Nickelodeon Studios as well after that
He actually got banned at the front gate of Epcot, after they attempted to ban him at Wonders (but he ran away like an idiot). Then, he was arrested when he did DisneyQuest for the 2nd time.

He also said him being arrested was “fake news” and we now know that isn’t true. Lol.
Fake News. He said that him being arrested in connection to Buzzy was fake news, not his arrest in general. He publicly confirmed his arrest by retweeting Dave Ensign's tweet about his arrest.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
If you like to dress in Animatronic's clothes...........does that make you........

Well......Eddie Izzard it isn't. (Yes, I know....Eddie has taken it to a new level - still think he's funny though)

asianway

I’m guessing that he had admitted to sneaking back to take photos/video and possibly had intended to show this as some sort of proof that he didn’t steal anything. Purely a guess, but it’s the only thing I could see as to why he would bring his phone and certainly why he would pull it out and put it on the table. Whatever the reason this was incredibly dumb on his part even if there’s nothing incriminating on the phone.
Or not going in with a lawyer...

MickeyMinnieMom

He lawyered up quick with a big criminal defense attorney in Orlando...but not before he talked to them. Not the greatest idea.
Having followed his account for a bit, it doesn’t surprise me at all. Overconfidence (lots of flagrant actions and posts) + delusions of grandeur (hoping he was going to impact Disney’s stock price!!) + immaturity (too many examples to list). Not the best combo. Brave behind a keyboard, and not so much in person when the chips were down.

I honestly hope that he serves as an example to others. And that he takes up a better hobby.

KIGhostGuy

I think the easiest explanation is that the theft of the clothes is being investigated as a separate case than the theft of the animatronic. BDD was a suspect in the clothes missing but not the animatronic missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom